May 2014 Moms
Options

Holy Cow!

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

Re: Holy Cow!

• Options
    You totally beat me to this!! Omg too funny. Can't read it without making his voice. Now I'm going listen to NSYNC all day and bounce around, try to get this baby out!!!
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    I'm pretty glad that we get to use the best BMB meme. Though i'm gonna have that song in my head all day. 

Can't believe it's nearly May already! I remember thinking that it felt like years away! 

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree... Back in Sept May felt like it will never show up. Then Dec came and we were halfway there... And now May is tomorrow! And more babies are gonna show their beautiful faces!!
  • Options
    I have a question that I have been wondering about for awhile, Do all the soon to be May mommies want us who turned out to be April mommies TGTFO of the May birth club page?
  • Options
    @Jennyinheaven‌ why would you gtfo silly?? But you might want to join the April BMB in addition to this one just so you can have more moms with babies the same age to commiserate with. I suspect we might start seeing some intros from some early June moms soon.
  • Options
    Id recommend lurking the April board! I'm due may 1 so I've been lurking both. Lots of good stuff over there.
  • Options
    @Jennyinheaven‌ you're silly ;) stay!!!

That One Gal From Alaska :)

• Options
    Just because your baby decided to come early doesn't mean you're not a May mom!! Stay with us! But also join April if you like.
  • Options
    Lol, I just like it here and I am to tired these days to be "the new kid" over on April board. Thanks for making me feel loved, really I was just curious about it....
  • Options
    I freaking love this.
    October Siggy Challenge - Halloween

Happy Endings

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was just thinking the same about it being May tomorrow.  I am later May so I am looking forward to seeing all the babies coming soon!
  • Options
    This just made me laugh so hard! I wish I could do the corresponding dance moves without looking like an oversized beach ball haha
  • Options

October Siggy Challenge - Halloween

Happy Endings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    To all the mom's who gave birth before May...

Just kidding! 

Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. 
    It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
  • Options
    typesettypeset member
    edited April 2014
    11/10/10 The Kid
  • Options
    So May starts tomorrow ... where did the time go ... That means a new siggy challenge. (And finally getting rid of all these tempting indulgence pictures that have been tempting me all month!)
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    cbrustcbrust member
    edited April 2014

So May starts tomorrow ... where did the time go ... That means a new siggy challenge. (And finally getting rid of all these tempting indulgence pictures that have been tempting me all month!)

My apologies! Haha it was my suggestion of the indulgences :)
    Have we figured out a new person to head up the siggy challenge?
  • Options
    I was perusing the April BMB last night for the first time. I like that they have a breastfeeding thread and I was up waaay late reading it. Since we already have so many adorable new babies, I was wondering if someone (not me 'cause I'm still relatively new here!) would like to start a BF thread for us May moms? <3

And seriously, I have 15 days left. H.o.l.y. crap.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    NO! I refuse! It's not allowed to be may yet! I still have so much to do! Still waiting for this nesting thing to start up so I actually feel like getting this house clean and pet hairless (like that will actually ever happen, contemplating shaving the dog...) not to mention setting up the bassinet and getting the car seat exchanged or installed. The car seat/ stroller combo just arrived but it's the wrong one so now I have to decide to just go with it or risk trying to return and get the one I wanted and hope baby doesn't show up before it arrives! So much to do, so little time left! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"