November 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Haven't see this yet this morning so let's say goodbye to April in a big WTF way!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF DH?! Did we not just discuss last night that when you get up at four-effing-thirty in the morning you could maybe be a tiny bit more considerate of the fact that I can actually stay in bed and sleep for another four hours. Maybe, while you wondering around the room trying to find whatever it is you've misplaced, you could try not mumbling a running commentary of what's going on. *loud plastic thud* grumble, grumble "damn, it just dropped my cell phone". Ahoy Captain Obvious, thank you for that update, I had no effing idea!! You spent an hour bumbling about the room and now I've lost two hours of sleep because I can't get back to sleep.

And god forbid tonight he has they nerve to ask me why I am so crabby. My head will probably spin off. He's only had this job for 5 days, and 4 out of the 5 mornings he's kept me up X(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @MrsAdventure‌ - DH has to get up at 530 most mornings. He's only recently stopped turning the light in the bedroom on, but my body is already programmed for the 530 wake up. Too bad DS doesn't wake up until 9 *sob*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP #1 March 5, 2011
    EDD November 5, 2011
    Logan born October 31, 2011
    BFP #2 March 3, 2014
    EDD Nov 14, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsadventure I feel ya - except in my house it's my 15 month old son who is widee awake and ready to play at 530 am ... granted I get up by 630 but still that hour matters!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF DH? My ms was at its worst yesterday. It even had me up until 1:00 am. But you tell me that you had the the best night of sleep in the last 18 months. GRRR, I don't want to hear it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• WTF head.  My ms finally went away and now you have to start acting up pounding away every morning.  I know this is normal, but is it too much to ask for one day without feeling like my head is going to explode?? 
    Pregnancy Tickerimageimage
  • WTF DDs Daycare? We were standing outside in 40ish degrees ringing the doorbell for 10 minutes and you couldn't be bothered to answer? Then you tell me you couldn't hear the doorbell? If you can't hear the doorbell how can you hear the kids because they are right next to each other? This will only spur me to look for a new daycare faster.

imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD Born 11.27.2011
    BFP 9.19.2013 - EDD 6.1.2014 - MMC @ 8 weeks 3 days

• WTF why am I so tired today?

I actually slept good, except for getting up to pee @ 3:30 AM,  but I went right back to sleep.   Even my cup of coffee didn't help.   I want to lay my head on my desk and fall asleep!

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Can I just say I love all the the WTF DHs today. I have rage at mine, so I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • dr_prdr_pr member
    @mackenziesmama, I second @runningmama14--block her from posting!

@brooklyngirl18--that would make me rage too!

WTF allergies. You've been terrible all spring and are just getting worse. I'm in NorCal and we should be done by now! Thanks for waking me up at 6:00 every morning. Which leads me to my second WTF--even if my allergies were letting me sleep, DD has decided that she's now going to wake up at 6:30 after almost 2 years of 8:00 wake-ups. This had better be a (short) phase!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• WTF boss? Why do you insist on clipping your nails at your desk every week? I swear I will flip out if one of your nails lands on me. Also, could you please stop eating hard boiled eggs for breakfast and lunch almost everyday at your desk? The smell was barely bearable before but it is especially nauseating now.
  • WTF cars! You never give us trouble and then you both break down in the same week. Of course, both while I'm driving with DS and dog. DH's only costs $50 to fix. Mine-$4000. Awesome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• @TeeJ526  that is soooo nasty!!!     Both the fingernails and the egg smell.......I like hard boiled eggs.....but I don't want to smell someone elses....bleh!

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Also, WTF different coworker?!  I asked you to send me the final spreadsheet so I can do my geoprocessing.  Please stop sending me updates.  I've had to run the same process like 4 times because you apparently don't understand the meaning of "final".

People annoy me.

• WTF coworker, why are you side-eyeing me for drinking a cup of coffee? I can have a freaking cup of coffee!

WTF other coworker, why did you ask me if my pregnancy was a surprise and then act shocked when I said it was planned? What's that all about?!

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• WTF MS...every time I think you are getting better you come back rearing your ugly head causing me to vomit the last 3 nights.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • dr_pr said:
    @mackenziesmama, I second @runningmama14--block her from posting! @brooklyngirl18--that would make me rage too! WTF allergies. You've been terrible all spring and are just getting worse. I'm in NorCal and we should be done by now! Thanks for waking me up at 6:00 every morning. Which leads me to my second WTF--even if my allergies were letting me sleep, DD has decided that she's now going to wake up at 6:30 after almost 2 years of 8:00 wake-ups. This had better be a (short) phase!
    I'm in NorCal, too, and allergies have been really awful lately! I feel your pain but at least we're getting some beautiful weather.  :bz
    imageimage
  • Sorry TMI - but WTF constipation?! I know it's to be expected, but it's getting awful & none of my OB's "tips" are helping! Ugh :(

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • WTF, I've been craving Baskin Robbins for a week, I'm finally right by one, and now the nausea is so bad that I can't even handle ice cream. Seriously nausea, I thought we'd agreed you'd at least leave me alone in the mornings. I don't want to be back to all day ms :(
  • WTF mother nature...it's the last day of April! I can understand the rain but temps in the 40s do NOT work for me! None of my work pants fit anymore so I'm the only fool dressed for spring while it's closer to a November day outside. Brr :(
  • WTF mother nature...it's the last day of April! I can understand the rain but temps in the 40s do NOT work for me! None of my work pants fit anymore so I'm the only fool dressed for spring while it's closer to a November day outside. Brr :(
    WTF - Same weather here. Rain for the past week is really getting annoying. Plus my toddler is stir crazy and not napping because we can't even run out his energy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • WTF people who say you are pregnant for 10 months? It's 9 months. Following the logic that a pregnancy lasts 10 months means that there are 13 months in a year. I got pregnant in March, I'm due in Nov. That's 9 months, end of story.

• WTF people who say you are pregnant for 10 months? It's 9 months. Following the logic that a pregnancy lasts 10 months means that there are 13 months in a year. I got pregnant in March, I'm due in Nov. That's 9 months, end of story.
    The problem is people think that 4 weeks = 1 month....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • PandaCon said:
    WTF people who say you are pregnant for 10 months? It's 9 months. Following the logic that a pregnancy lasts 10 months means that there are 13 months in a year. I got pregnant in March, I'm due in Nov. That's 9 months, end of story.
    Exactly. 

• amjung2103amjung2103 member
    edited April 2014
    PandaCon said:
    WTF people who say you are pregnant for 10 months? It's 9 months. Following the logic that a pregnancy lasts 10 months means that there are 13 months in a year. I got pregnant in March, I'm due in Nov. That's 9 months, end of story.
    and then there's the you're pregnant for 9 FULL months which is 10 ... haha some people like to get picky - and this is why i stick to weeks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lisaren said:
    Wtf to shiny happy cupcake rainbow loving skittle eating people. Shove a skittle up your ass.
    i <3 you @lisaren
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • WTF town office...you didn't have my deed on file until March 19th but I was suppose to know that I had to submit the tax form before March 1st? Doesn't make any sense to me...$500 extra in Taxes sounds fabulous!
  • I have one more....

WTF Photobucket for automatically posting the picture I uploaded to you that says "November 2014 Mums" when I haven't made the announcement on Facebook yet.

I know, I know...I probably should've checked the settings first but I didn't think anything of it. AND it was up for hours. No one "liked" or commented on it but FML...I know someone will tell me they saw it once I DO announce. :((
  • WTF weather. I need to go pick up DS from school for an after school play practice and I have somewhere to go tonight and its torrential downpour.
  • lisaren said:

Wtf to shiny happy cupcake rainbow loving skittle eating people. Shove a skittle up your ass.

Whoa..are you feeling okay?
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"