December 2014 Moms

Why can't I get my signature tickers to work????

I know it's a silly question, but I've been trying for awhile and I can't get them to show. Thanks for help!

Re: Why can't I get my signature tickers to work????

• Hello - Did you click on the "NEW? CLICK HERE FIRST" link at the top of this page? If you haven't, click that. The lovely ladies here put together a blog that includes a signature tutorial.

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • haha Of course not. Thanks!!!

• Loading the player...
  • So Ive checked out that one and others and no success. My page seems to be totally different than what they describe. I will continue my search.

• You clicked on the tutorials on this link?

Your page should not look different from this if you are using a computer. I don't think you can change your signature on a mobile device

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • I finally am able to see the silhouette icon for editing. And I was able to add a ticker I found on another website but can't figure out why TB won't accept my ticker from here. hmm.. Still working on it.

• I just copied the image and pasted it to the insert image icon. I have no idea if this will update to 6 weeks tomorrow. We shall see.. thanks for the feedback, ladies!

• I posted this same question yesterday.  I'm hoping this link works for you. but the ladies helped me with another link to update my signatures and it worked.  See this discussion thread.  https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12330689/signature-question-amistupid#latest
    You can find out more about me and my crazy life at: http://iamemilyanne.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"