December 2012 Moms

Not everything is a ladder

My LO has started to like climbing / stepping on things lately. Just today, he tried to stand on his Fisher-Price Learning Kitchen (I can almost get this, since the stove top area kind of looks like it could be a step) and one of his Tobbles Neo balls. The latter has a ridged top, but it's still round on the bottom! I'm not sure what this kid is thinking. Maybe he wants to grow up to be an acrobat? 

Re: Not everything is a ladder

• He and Milla could start their own troupe of acrobats! She's worse than DS was, and that's saying something. She seems to always have a random bruise in her head or a healing busted lip from climbing.
    I swear these kids want to make us crazy with anxiety.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • DD is the WORST about this! If it even looks like it can be climbed, she will try...she lifts that one little leg and seems to think if she can just get her knee up on whatever it is, she'll be able to climb it....she's like a little goat!

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • It must be climbing time in their lives because Morgan has been climbing on everything!  Just last night she tried to climb up the banniser on the stairs.  She got mad when she kept sliding down and then when we got upstairs she pushed the fan over in her room and stood on it, it's a box fan, then she used it to climb into the rocker.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"