June 2013 Moms
Options

roseola ?

Anyone her have it, or their lo have it? Owen guy diagnosed today with it and the rash is just getting worse. He's covered in bumps and just wondering how long this should last, and if there is something that I can use to help minimize the bump and redness?

Its hideous...and I hate that he has it.

Re: roseola ?

• Options
    Ds1 had it this past summer. He had a super high fever of about 104 for 4-5 days and once the fever broke he had the rash for 1-2 days. It was a pretty short lived rash. It was over his body, particularly his stomach and back. His rash never formed raised bumps so I can't help you out there. I don't think the rash should itch or anything. Maybe it's a different virus if it's itchy??? Good luck and I hope your LO feels better soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with @melOHdy‌ and @ilovemarfa‌ that it shouldn't itch or anything. DD1 had it when she was 4. The 104-105 fever for 5 days was way worse than the rash. If it does seem to bother him I'd agree it may be something else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. It doesn't seem to bother him, it really bothers me though. I hope it goes away quick.

Thanks again girls.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"