One & Done: Only child

DIET PLANS

Put your diet plan here. If you feel comfortable you can share your weight and weight loss here as well. I will post this on Mondays and we can support each other!!  

Re: DIET PLANS

• Current Weight : 181 (just weighed today) 5'9

Weight Loss Goal: 20lbs to start with

Current plan: I made up sandwich bags with fruits/veggies and a source of protein. I am having 2 baggies a day 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Cutting out soda and eating dinner as usual. Going back to my gym workouts 5 days a week.
  • I am counting calories with My Fitness Pal. I get 1200 calories a day plus calories from exercising. I'm not sure about my weight goal anymore. It used to be 125, but when I was running multiple times a week, my weight didn't change even though I was getting leaner. I guess my goal is more "get rid of the post-pregnancy stomach pooch".

ETA: My current weight is 143.6 (5' 2").
    I think your thought process on loosing weight is great!! My overall goal weight is like 145-155. You got this!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't weigh myself on Mondays! But as of last Thursday weight = 151.
    Lost 2 lbs so far. 
    Goal is to lose 6-11 lbs. Really striving for 6 by the end of June when DH and I go on vacation.
    Plan is cutting portion size and get back to working out at least 3-5 days a week.
    Portion size is a big problem area for me. I'm proud of you for making that change in that specific area!! 6-11 pounds is so reasonable i'm sure you will loose it in no time :) 
  • lildis09 said:
    Last I weighed myself I was 140 (5'8"). I'm not looking to loose so much as tone up & get rid of this belly. I am planning to start exercising again this week. DH has been in a weight loss contest at work & has therefore been hogging our equipment/time, his last weigh in is Wed. I am trying not to eat desserts/sweets in general...or at least in moderation.
    You are at such a good starting point!! Toning up is not difficult. Add in some protien and cut out some fatty food and you should be good to go! 
  • I don't weigh myself on Mondays! But as of last Thursday weight = 151.
    Lost 2 lbs so far. 
    Goal is to lose 6-11 lbs. Really striving for 6 by the end of June when DH and I go on vacation.
    Plan is cutting portion size and get back to working out at least 3-5 days a week.
    Portion size is a big problem area for me. I'm proud of you for making that change in that specific area!! 6-11 pounds is so reasonable i'm sure you will loose it in no time :) 
    Haha! It seems reasonable but I have been trying to lose that same amount for a year. I do really good for a while then fall back into old habits. I need to remain consistent. It's hard!
    You are talking to a girl who went to the gym 2 times a day for like 3 months and then dropped down to like 1-2 times a week! LOL being consistent is a PITA.
  • Last week I weighed 138. I'm 4'11 and hoping to lose the weight I put on last year. I did Atkins diet after DD but I'd just love to fit into my pants and lose my mummy tummy. I can't figure out a time to workout after DD goes to bed and I can't leave those delicious carbs alone :(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Last week I weighed 138. I'm 4'11 and hoping to lose the weight I put on last year. I did Atkins diet after DD but I'd just love to fit into my pants and lose my mummy tummy. I can't figure out a time to workout after DD goes to bed and I can't leave those delicious carbs alone :(
    Could you walk around your neighborhood? Wi fit maybe? 
  • Current Weight 160ish.  Been avoiding the scale.

Height 5'3" (chubster!)

Plan: import tapeworm from South America.  Swallow said tapeworm.

I am kidding.  I don't really have a plan right now.  I lost about 20 lbs late last year (I was about 185 in August) kept it off but completely lost my motivation after the New Year and haven't been able to find it since.  I need to lose about 20 more to be at a "comfy" weight for me-- though I know others would still think they were overweight at 140ish and 5'3"

If said tapeworm can be found in tequila can i help you get to it?? Also we better get two bottles i am going to need a worm as well.... LOL 
  • This thread has affirmed I'm the chubbiest of all. Womp wooommmp
    Whatever. Stop bragging geesh,.... 
  • I just lost 50 ish pounds this past year :)  I went from 190 to 140.  Unfortunately, I gained like 9 pounds over the holidays I haven't taken off.. crap.   I'm 149 now.  (5'2") and I would honestly like to get to maybe 130 or so.  It's been hard for me to get back on track.. but I'm there now.

I count calories (stay around 1400-1500) and exercise.  I use Lose It app and LOVE IT. I really try to focus on what I'm putting in my body.... besides Tuesdays, which is my takeout and splurge dinner. I try to eat like 70% clean.  I eat a ton of veggies and fruit, lean meats and drink 100oz of water.  I find focusing on what goes into my body REALLY helped me.  Watching sodium, too.  I brought my high blood pressure of over 10 years from 140/90 to a GREAt 115/70 ish. 

I need to exercise more, but it's been hard to do that since my concussion.  I can't do as much w/o getting dizzy.  But I have my eating back on track.  And I love this thread!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Chapter79 said:

I just lost 50 ish pounds this past year :)  I went from 190 to 140.  Unfortunately, I gained like 9 pounds over the holidays I haven't taken off.. crap.   I'm 149 now.  (5'2") and I would honestly like to get to maybe 130 or so.  It's been hard for me to get back on track.. but I'm there now.

I count calories (stay around 1400-1500) and exercise.  I use Lose It app and LOVE IT. I really try to focus on what I'm putting in my body.... besides Tuesdays, which is my takeout and splurge dinner. I try to eat like 70% clean.  I eat a ton of veggies and fruit, lean meats and drink 100oz of water.  I find focusing on what goes into my body REALLY helped me.  Watching sodium, too.  I brought my high blood pressure of over 10 years from 140/90 to a GREAt 115/70 ish. 

I need to exercise more, but it's been hard to do that since my concussion.  I can't do as much w/o getting dizzy.  But I have my eating back on
    track.  And I love this thread!
    Wow that's amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• I just lost 50 ish pounds this past year :)  I went from 190 to 140.  Unfortunately, I gained like 9 pounds over the holidays I haven't taken off.. crap.   I'm 149 now.  (5'2") and I would honestly like to get to maybe 130 or so.  It's been hard for me to get back on track.. but I'm there now.

I need to exercise more, but it's been hard to do that since my concussion.  I can't do as much w/o getting dizzy.  But I have my eating back on track.  And I love this thread!
    Wow that's amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss!
    Thanks!  One of the hardest things I've ever done, especially since I tried 200 times. No lie. But I feel so good.  I'm pissed I gained almost 10 pounds back, but it is what it is.  I'll get it off :)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • 2013mommy said:

Current weight: 201.6, 5'4"

Weight loss goal: 70 lbs. I'd like to lose it in 18 months which is about a pound a week but I know there will likely be weeks when I don't lose (or gain) so rather than stressing about the scale I am focusing on being nice to my body (you know, like not eating so much GD fast food). This is easier said than done. Sometimes I think if I wish hard enough all of the weight will fall off. HA. 

Current plan: I am doing the Tone It Up Bikini Series. It starts today and lasts 8 weeks but I will continue following the TIU plan after because I like it so much.

It is so doable. It really is.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• You guys! We got this. We are all going to do great! If you find yourself slipping just post here! I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone.
    Could you walk around your neighborhood? Wi fit maybe? 
    I used to Wi fit until DH broke it and I'm terrified to walk in our neighborhood in the evening without DH...lots of shifty folks moving into the neighborhood. Never thought I'd be propositioned to be a drug runner while taking out our trash...ever. Might look to see if any schools have tracks we can walk and teach DD to ride her trike.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Current Weight: 164  (I got down to 150 last year with BF, and gained 14 UGH)

Height :  5' 5"

Goal Weight:  135 (I have flipped from being the "skinny girl" all my life up until Junior year of college to chubby, so 135 is still 20 pounds heavier than when I was younger).  It makes me sick that I was only 15 pounds away from this and now I am 30 pounds away!

Weight Loss Plan:  Weight Watchers and doing Zumba Thursdays and Saturdays for an hour and moving for AT LEAST 20-30 minutes the rest of the days.

• I love this thread! I have been trying to really watch what I have been eating and been trying to exercise and have lost about 15 pounds over the past three months. I am now at 146 and 5'5'. My goal is 132 ( wedding weight) but honestly would be happy to see anything in the 130's! I am starting to walk every night 2 or 3 miles....I wish I was a runner. It would be so much faster! I just have never liked to run....ya know those people that don't feel their day is complete without a 5 mile run....yeah, this girl ain't one of em!!
  • meo34meo34 member
    I have lost the same 25-30 lbs over the last 15 years. It keeps reappearing. grrrr. I used to be able to take it off with some dedication but this time it is sticking......blah. I love this post and I think a great support. I have a goal weight but it more about fitting in my clothes and feeling good about myself. I exercise alot but my downfall is wine and chocolate. I am trying to follow the 17 day diet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"