October 2014 Moms

Dumb Dog

I just poured more dog into the dog's. What do I find her eat. Her own poop. Send her to her room, start gaging know I have to clean it up. She starts barking at me. I yell at her to not bark at me for gaging. Oh and she had to stay outside this morning because she thought it would be fun to paw out all her water from her dish. Lucky it was already outside so I just had to close the door.

Typing this out makes me want to gag more. So I ate a vanilla Oro cookie.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Dumb Dog

• I just poured more dog into the dog's. What do I find her eat. Her own poop. Send her to her room, start gaging know I have to clean it up. She starts barking at me. I yell at her to not bark at me for gaging. Oh and she had to stay outside this morning because she thought it would be fun to paw out all her water from her dish. Lucky it was already outside so I just had to close the door.

Typing this out makes me want to gag more. So I ate a vanilla Oro cookie.

:-/

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Let me clarify: I poured dog food into the dog's dish. I was so mad at her that I guess I could not even finish a thought.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it the case that if they eat poop that means the dog needs more of something in their diet? Or are dogs just gross... ;)
    imageimage
  • She normally does not do this with bringing it in to the house. I have seen her eat some on a couple walks and I stop her and tell her no. So this is the first time I have seen her eat her own. I will keep an eye on it and see it happens again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My mom's dog eats poop from other animals...they live in the forest so they always find her munching something. She asked the vet, but apparently you can treat a dog that eats its own poop, but not one that eats random poop. So gross!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited April 2014
    We had a dog that used to do this so we started giving him so pills that we bought at the pet store and he stopped. 

I'm sorry you had to deal with this!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• For eating their own poop, a few tablespoons (for a med/large dog) of canned crushed pineapple with their food every day works like the pills you can get and it's cheaper. Some dogs only do it in the spring or in the winter when they are Poopsicles. Nothing more disgusting than poop breath. I'm sorry :( you have my sympathy.
    DD Caitlin 8/2012, m/c 8/2013, m/c 12/2013, Rainbow baby due 10/17/2014!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"