Cloth Diapering

Diaper Prep

Hi All! I'm a FTM due in a couple weeks and have finished prepping most of my cloth diaper stash (mostly cotton prefolds and PUL covers) but I have a few diapers left that we got as gifts and I'm not sure how to prep them. We have one chunk pocket diaper with a microfiber insert, one bum genius AIO, a few best bottom stay dry inserts and some bummi's fleece liners left to prep. With the exception of the bum genius AIO, I can't seem to find any info on prepping them. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? Can they be prepped together? I don't want to ruin them but after about 20 loads of laundry over the past 2 days, I'm growing weary! Also, can all types of diapers and fabrics be washed together once they've been prepped? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Once baby is here, ALL THE CHAMPAGNE will be mine.

Re: Diaper Prep

• What is your BG AIO? A freetime or an elemental? If it's a freetime everything you listed can be prepped together and just needs to be washed and dried once. All diapers can be washed together once they are prepped. You just have to wash separate the first couple washes to keep the oils from processing of the natural fibers from getting on synthetics.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Yes it's a freetime!  Thanks for the help. :)

Once baby is here, ALL THE CHAMPAGNE will be mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"