May 2014 Moms

I've learned so much from you bishes!

This weekend DH and I had a baby care class at the hospital. While it was very informative for DH and a nice refresher for myself, it made me realize just how much I've learned from this group as well as other boards on TB.

So, thank you ladies for sharing your experiences and advice. Honestly, if I had never found this forum, I would be so clueless - it's scary!!

I'm looking forward to sharing our experiences further once our LO's are here (for those with inside babies still).

Ok, since you made it this far you can have a piece (or 5) of cake.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I've learned so much from you bishes!

• Absolutely agree!

DH & I had our labor & birth class this past Saturday.... I felt like the smarty-pants in the group. Although I was definitely the furthest along, most of the other couples were wearing these clueless expressions.

Thanks for all the valuable insight and honest advice!
    3/29/12 - Married my soulmate
    BFP #1 - 3/23/13 // EDD - 11/27/13 // M/MC - 5/3/13 // D&C - 5/4/13
    BFP #2 - 8/26/13 // EDD - 5/10/14 // Born 5/18/14

image    image    image

• CAKE!

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • Chocolate cake please!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I felt the same way during a lot of our sessions! People would ask questions and it would remind me of someone's experience here.
  • I couldn't agree more! Learned so much from everyone and even had my eyes opened to cloth diapering which I am so happy about! Thanks so much for all the advice and support!
  • I completely agree!! I have learned soooo much through everyone asking questions and sharing experiences. It's been super helpful for a FTM.
  • Agreed!! I'm a FTM and I love how helpful this board really is!!! And now I want chocolate cake, and i don't really like cake haha
  • Same here! The only thing I got out of our L&D class was how to time contractions ... that's it. Everything else I had already learned over the past 9 months on this board! As a FTM, I would be absolutely lost - lovefest!

• Me too! I find I get more real answers and things told like it is. 
  • lizjlewin said:
    I couldn't agree more! Learned so much from everyone and even had my eyes opened to cloth diapering which I am so happy about! Thanks so much for all the advice and support!
    @lizilewin

I wouldn't have considered cloth diapering the first time around if it weren't for these boards!  So happy we chose that route!

• I agree! I can't imagine not having this site and all of you for the past 9mo!!!
    I've learned so much from everyone and have also laughed along the way!!
  • Totally agree! I'm a FTM due later in the month too (22nd) so most of you ladies experience things before me. Just tonight DH and I were taking a walk and BAM! lighting crotch! I thought 'oh' now I get it!' He had to ask why I was chuckling to myself as I was picturing a little man in my vag with an ice pick. But seriously it's been great to see all if the support provided on this board. Thank you ladies!!
  • Now I want cake
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"