Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL, SCH this time, Intro

Hello all, 
Someone on my monthly board posted a saying for me from you gals about "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby".... Which totally made me realize I need this board. Yesterday was emotionally horrible, but I am better today. Thank you guys for existing and being so supportive!
My story: 
I had a blighted ovum 1/14 found out at 10 weeks (Crazy!) This time round I had lots (6 soaked maxi pads) worth of bright red blood a few weekends ago and assumed it was a m/c. I had a follow up at the Dr's office and she found a slow hb (97, i was 6 weeks). The next day I had more bleeding, so I went to the l&d triage where they found a SCH. It was big, i was told what to expect, + no bedrest (pretty please??). A few days later (which would be a week ago today) the baby was measuring still a little small, but we had a HB still (120-125) and the SCH was a little smaller and slightly resolved. This last Sunday, I had more heavy bleeding + red blood (Which I was told was bad so i went to triage again). My SCH is now much less resolved, a new one has formed, and the old one is bigger. Baby still has a HB but measuring 11 days behind. I am told not to give up hope yet, so I am trying not to. 
I am grateful for you guys, thank you for listening/welcoming/sharing/caring :)
*Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*

Re: PGAL, SCH this time, Intro

• I am so sorry that you are struggling!  I have no experience with this, but I will keep you and your LO in my T&Ps. 
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.... With my first m/c, I had a large SCH and unfortunately it did not end well. However, I know many PgAl ladies and friends IRL that have had large SCH and go on to have healthy babies. You are right, today you ARE pregnant and love your baby!!! ((Hugs)) please keep us posted. I'll keep you in my prayers.

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board. Prayers that the sch resolves and that baby continues to grow!! (((Hugs))) in The meantime. I know you must be so worried!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • Welcome to the PGAL board- glad you decided to join us.  Great group of ladies here with lots of supportive advice :)
  • So sorry you are going through this.  T&Ps for you and your LO.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Welcome! I hope the board is really helpful to you. And I hope everything turns out okay with your LO. Take care!
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Thank you all! 
    *Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*
  • Welcome! Keeping you in my thoughts (((hugs)))
    ~All are welcome~
    MC 23/01/2013 natural @ 7 Weeks

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • T&P for you and your LO. ((hugs)) and I hope you get a break from the bleeding soon!

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• This is so scary, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one. I will be thinking about you. Keep us posted.
    TTC Since August, 2013
    BFP#1 11/2/2013 EDD 7/14/2014 MMC discovered at 8w3d (baby stopped growing at 6w2d)
    BFP#2 2/4/2014 EDD 10/15/2014 please stick little one!

• Thoughts and prayers going out to you and the little one.  I hope that SCH clears up soon and that baby continues to grow.  Best of luck.
    RPL Panel, CD 3 BW, Karyotype, SIS all normal, We have a PLAN!
    Romans 8:18-For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"