Babies on the Brain

Pregnancy test confusion!!

Hi there!  I can't tell if this faint line is a positive! My husband and I have been staring at it all day trying to decide. (The middle line is what we're looking at) any insight would help, also could it be an evaporation line? image

Re: Pregnancy test confusion!!

• Jags8Jags8 member

Hi there!  I can't tell if this faint line is a positive! My husband and I have been staring at it all day trying to decide. (The middle line is what we're looking at) any insight would help, also could it be an evaporation line? image

I think you answered your own question. Line=pregnant. Take a digital if you're really unsure.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • They say the faintest of lines are positive. I agree with the pps, take a digital in a couple days. Good luck.
    Anniversary
    Together: 09.27.2007 / Engaged: 05.05.2008 / Home: 11.27.2012 / Married: 09.27.2013

Visit The Nest!
    RIP: Mya - Female Siberian Husky Angel
    Osiris - Male Black ASH / Angel - Female Siberian Husky / Titan - Male Alaskan Malamute

Mirena Removed: 03.2014 / NTNP: 04.2014 / TTC: 07.2014

...old - but I'm not that old; young - but I'm not that bold...
  • Jags8Jags8 member

Stop taking apart tests and buying blue dye.

And that's not even remotely faint.

Wait, that's a thing? Why would someone rip apart a test?! Never have I ever though to take apart a test...
  •  
    Jags8 said:

Wait, that's a thing? Why would someone rip apart a test?! Never have I ever though to take apart a test...

Yes. Because apparently that makes it more/less real. Or not.

I vote for the idiot-proof "pregnant" digi's.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Jags8 said:

I've noticed people do this a lot for some reason....makes no sense to me.
  • hmmmm
    Anniversary
    TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• I don't understand the reasoning behind taking apart the test.
  • I actually have bought tests in the past that look like that. It's a schlep because you have to pee in a cup and then put the strip in.
    So OP might not have taken apart her test but bought it like that.
  • rin89rin89 member
    edited April 2014
    1) I have a batch of Wondfo tests that look almost exactly like that (except they're not blue dye) so it's entirely possible that she didn't take apart a test.
    2) I had never heard about the blue dye issues until I came here. I'm not sure if it's really common knowledge, so OP probably didn't know either.
    3) It looks like those counters appear speckled not dirty. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"