Wake Forest NC pediatrician recommendations? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Wake Forest NC pediatrician recommendations?

I am due July 2014 with my first and I am beginning to look for a good pediatrician in the Wake Forest area. Any suggestions?

Re: Wake Forest NC pediatrician recommendations?

• I don't have children yet (actually just found out I am pregnant- due the very end of December) but everyone I know with children loves Raleigh Pediatic Associates on Falls Valley Dr. My niece saw Dr. Hewett when she lived here. He was fantastic! I am planning on going when Baby B arrives! Good luck!
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy! Thanks for the recommendation. I will have to check that one out! Do you live in the Wake forest area?
  • Loading the player...
  • I basically live in Wake Forest (Wakefield area) and my 2 year old goes to Growing Child Pediatrics. New baby (due 11/5) will be going there as well. My daughter has only had to go there once since we moved but I've been very impressed. The only delta I can think of is they need an updated office of of Capital...but the level of care is excellent.

• Great! I think I have heard that one from someone else, too! Congratulations on your second!
    lamcox
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards