February 2013 Moms

Netflix streamers come in

So, a few days ago there was a mini discussion about TV for the littles. Some of you mentioned that you wish there was at least one show that kept your kiddo's attention for a minute. Well, today we discovered Baby Genius: Children's Song.

It's basically a bunch of kids from the mid-90s doing various playtime activities while this person in a dinosaur costume and another one in a bear costume intermittently appear. Meanwhile, songs are being sung in the background from a Sharon, Lois, and Braham type crew. It's pretty bizarre. But holy shit, Jackson loves it. Let the solo pee breaks begin, ladies. 

Re: Netflix streamers come in

• Ohh yessssss
  • yay! I will check it out tonight!
  • Loading the player...
  • So far, all my dudes want to watch are:

Curious George
    Barney
    The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Everything else is inferior. Though Simon does have an unending love for Chica segments on Sprout, but that's not available on Netflix. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• DS sits for Bubble Guppies (usually 15 min of it) and Blues Clues if its on he will look back and forth...like sit and play while its on and gaze at it occassionally...thats all i got.
  • Cooper doesn't pay much mind to TV if it's on unless there is music on. Then it is ON. Loves bubble guppies bc there is lots of music
  • Oooh thanks for the recommendation!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• DS2 is crazy for Yo Gabba Gabba; his brother was similarly entranced by it.  Must be in their genes!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• DS3 only watches TV if the theme song for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on or sometimes the Hot Dog Song.  He runs to the TV saying mouse.  I've caught him dancing to music coming from the TV lately but not actually watching it.  It is cute to see him randomly break out his moves.  I might have to check that out on Netflix since he likes music.
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• I miss Sprout! We can't get it any more. E loves infinity. That is all he likes to watch.

Yes, I said Infinity. As in the car commercial. It's hysterical. The commercial comes on and he will come running from the other room to dance!

=))
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• TamaraR4 said:
    I miss Sprout! We can't get it any more. E loves infinity. That is all he likes to watch. Yes, I said Infinity. As in the car commercial. It's hysterical. The commercial comes on and he will come running from the other room to dance! =))

Haha! If it's the one with the club music, DS2 loves it as well!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Ds loves blues clues. But only Joe ones.

• TamaraR4 said:

I miss Sprout! We can't get it any more. E loves infinity. That is all he likes to watch.

Yes, I said Infinity. As in the car commercial. It's hysterical. The commercial comes on and he will come running from the other room to dance!

=))

Haha! If it's the one with the club music, DS2 loves it as well!

Honestly, I have no idea what is on sprout other than the Bearenstein Bears! But it was one of the few cartons that dd and I both like.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"