July 2012 Moms
Options

Kitchens

My mom got dd a kitchen but it hasnt arrived yet. We do not have a huge amount of space in our condo. For those who live in a smaller space with a toy kitchen did it fit or is it awkwardly placed somewhere?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Kitchens

• Options
    KarmBKarmB member
    Lilahs fits perfectly behind her door. im thinking about putting it on the porch though

• Options
    jfresh said:
    We made room for ours in Oliver's bedroom. I like it in there because the mess is contained too :)
    I am thinking I might have to go this route. She has a big room and it would be easier because I wont have to worry about all that mess all over the living room and what not. I will see how big it is once it gets here. It has an 103 piece set so I may need to buy a bin to put all the pieces in as well.

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dagny's is in her room. She got it for Xmas and we don't have room in our living room. She still gets a lot of use out of it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    aimee223 said:
    We live in a pretty small townhouse, we don't let DS go upstairs unsupervised, so almost all of his toys are in the living room, including the play kitchen and his train table. Right now he pretty much only goes in his room when he's sleeping. When he's playing more independently we'll move some bigger things up to his room.
    Omg I could have written this word for word, except for the townhouse part.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have ours in the living room to the side since that is where LO's play. That is why I got one that matched with our decor :) when its time to clean up we just store everything in the cabinets/fridge. You can see it here:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    We have ours in the living room to the side since that is where LO's play. That is why I got one that matched with our decor :) when its time to clean up we just store everything in the cabinets/fridge. You can see it here:
    Yours fits perfectly! My mom bought the kind that has stuff on both sides and a stool so it is more square and you can walk in it. This is why we are having trouble finding a spot for it. DD's room is huge so we may just end up putting it in there.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"