May 2013 Moms

baby ponytails

How do you get your little girls to stay still long enough to get a ponytail/pigtail in?
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: baby ponytails

• I usually have her occupied with something like her puffs or a toy. But she's pretty good about being still when I do it.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Little elastic bands. I work quick and try to occupy her with whatever I can.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Elastic bands or clips
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Little bands. I hand her a brush to play with while I do her hair.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • i'm kind of jealous you guys have hair long enough for ponytails. all we've got going on here is a 2 inch rat tail...
  • Puffs or my phone work and I go fast!
  • I also super jealous we just have some peach fuzz here :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"