Breastfeeding
Options

Follow Up

Hi all. I posted awhile ago about feeling stiff and sore all the time (EP). Since that post I've had another new occurrence. I had af and then two weeks later I had another, lighter and not quite as long but definitely af. My baby is five months today and this is the first time af has been wonky. (My cycle returned at about 6 weeks.)

My hormones seem to be all over the place lately. My nipples are also hurting a lot again. I don't know if my body is trying to switch gears or what. No dip in my supply so that's good. I'm really trying to hang in there and make it to six months. But some days one more month feels like a million years away.

I've found an OB/GYN in our new city and I have an appt next week. I really hope she can shed some light on why my body is responding so strongly to the pumping, or figure out if something else is wrong with me.

I could use some encouragement if anyone feels like throwing some my way. I've been so emotional lately I've even been wishing I could try nursing again instead of pumping. I know this can't happen at this point and I would just end up in severe pain again due to her severe latch. Damn it's hard to let go of that dream. :(
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Follow Up

• Options
    Thank you, I appreciate the support. It's hard when mentally you really want to keep going but physically you really want to stop. I know a lot of other women have had the same feelings. I must have been pretty naive because I never imagined how hard this would be.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"