July 2014 Moms

I'm new and hello

Re: I'm new and hello

• Loading the player...
  • I guess my phone isn't picking up an pictures of trolls because I don't see any

Now I know I'm slow as shit sometimes but.......
  • I'm sorry I'm new with internet friends what's a troll? Also I know ultrasounds exist silly! I just believe they are bad for little babies. And animals

Oh you....

• That cat looks just like my eldest cat roger. An absolute beauty.
  • That cat looks just like my eldest cat roger. An absolute beauty.
    I'm sure you've heard the dangers of having a cat & an infant right?
    @-)

• I don't believe my cats would ever hurt my baby. I have been having regular chats with them (both one on one and in a group) about the changes that will be coming up here shortly and how to treat a newborn. I believe it's been well received. And they seem to be very excited about our new arrival. I mean as excited as a cat can be! Am I right?!
  • I don't know what an AE is. I assumed it had something to do with the clothing store American eagle. I don't shop there.
  • I wish AE made maternity clothes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have found it is easiest to make my own maternity clothes
  • I plan on co sleeping with my baby so that will not be a problem. The cats have their own room. I believe your grandmother is mistaken. It's actually penguins that steal babies breath. Not cats.
  • Yes, you are an American Eagle! Fly away now! :bz

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Hey birdy, I'd really like to know all about what kind of birth you are planning and what you are going to do with your placenta after. 

And other I will bury in pieces around the outside of my home.

photo tumblr_lf0exoKIjk1qdp22g.gif
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • BirdymammaBirdymamma member
    edited April 2014

Oh how interesting. I have been looking for a recipe of sorts to use the placenta in a homemade body wash but I am coming up short. It's really a shame more women don't know about all the near magical properties of the placenta. I had an idea awhile back to make t-shirts with all the placenta fun facts on the back but my husband wouldn't give me he money to start up he project.
  • Hey birdy, I'd really like to know all about what kind of birth you are planning and what you are going to do with your placenta after. 
    How kind! Thank you for asking! I am planning on a home birth. Of course. I have purchases a special birthing tub made of only organic materials. I have big plans for the placenta. Some of which I will encapsulate. And other I will bury in pieces around the outside of my home.
    That sounds FASCINATING! I bet you are going to do it unassisted too, aren't you? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My husband will be present but I would like to do it as unassisted as possible yes.
  • Fuck your rotary phone.

Please. Your baby and mine can sense you negative energy.
  • Caitlinrj said:

LAME. 

I'm bored.

Then maybe you should go do something you enjoy!
  • tourqeyes said:

Truthfully, I don't even know how I feel about all of this right now.
    Perfect gif for the comment! Love it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't believe my cats would ever hurt my baby. I have been having regular chats with them (both one on one and in a group) about the changes that will be coming up here shortly and how to treat a newborn. I believe it's been well received. And they seem to be very excited about our new arrival. I mean as excited as a cat can be! Am I right?!

You have to be careful with cats though. Everyone knows they are sly manipulative creatures capable of turning on you in an instant. Be sure to keep them out of your baby's crib. They could jump in the crib and steal your baby's breath. My grandma said so.  

I was also told they are the guardians of the underworld. Just be careful they don't carry LO to hell.
    BabyFruit Ticker

I looked for that gif forever and couldn't find it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• Can anyone tell me what steps to take to change my picture
  • mhooks23 said:

I don't believe my cats would ever hurt my baby. I have been having regular chats with them (both one on one and in a group) about the changes that will be coming up here shortly and how to treat a newborn. I believe it's been well received. And they seem to be very excited about our new arrival. I mean as excited as a cat can be! Am I right?!

You have to be careful with cats though. Everyone knows they are sly manipulative creatures capable of turning on you in an instant. Be sure to keep them out of your baby's crib. They could jump in the crib and steal your baby's breath. My grandma said so.  
    I was also told they are the guardians of the underworld. Just be careful they don't carry LO to hell.

I totally believe this last part. Hell, I'm surprise when I wake up in the morning some days. If he didn't love wet food so much (or had a credit card and opposable thumbs to get his own damn cans), I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now. He would have suffocated me with his formerly fat, currently flabby stomach by sitting on my face in my sleep.
  • I plan on co sleeping with my baby so that will not be a problem. The cats have their own room. I believe your grandmother is mistaken. It's actually penguins that steal babies breath. Not cats.

Babies breath the flowers?!

• Omg. I have had a horrible day & am absolutely cracking up after reading all this....
    Thank you crazy lady, whoever you are. I needed a laugh like this today!
  • Boo. I'm bored. Hahaha I want REAL drama!! I snorted a times, reading some of the responses. :p
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • RKSnyder said:
    Hey birdy, I'd really like to know all about what kind of birth you are planning and what you are going to do with your placenta after. 
    How kind! Thank you for asking! I am planning on a home birth. Of course. I have purchases a special birthing tub made of only organic materials. I have big plans for the placenta. Some of which I will encapsulate. And other I will bury in pieces around the outside of my home.
    perhaps your cats could assist you with your home birth

I'm surprised you aren't planning on feeding your placenta to your cats to help them stay young and beautiful!

now that is an idea i feel like OP would be all about!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"