One & Done: Only child

Petty Co-worker

So our boss is out for the week on a business trip. We recently hired a new member to our department and he is quite chummy with the boss. Well before that coworker A (employee who has been here a while) was the boss's pet. Now co-worker B (new hire) is taking that spot. So FF we have no assigned parking however the first row is reserved for executives (like my boss). Well co-worker B parked in his spot this morning since he was gone, and co-worker A took a picture and emailed it bitching about it to a bunch of us.... 

Her comments were so silly like "omg who does he think he is??" I just want to be like your seriously ridiculous GET OVER IT.

Re: Petty Co-worker

• At the risk of sounding like a snark, it sounds like your co-worker needs some real problems to deal with.  That kind of stuff irritates me too.

• At the risk of sounding like a snark, it sounds like your co-worker needs some real problems to deal with.  That kind of stuff irritates me too.
    She does.... 
  • Loading the player...
  • AgoAgo member
    I would have laughed a bit, but I would have chalked it up to the new person not knowing the unspoken rules of the agency yet.  But yeah, sounds like someone is a little butt-hurt about not being teacher's pet anymore.  Poor baby.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"