July 2012 Moms

Nursing Swimsuit?

hokiemama06hokiemama06 member
edited April 2014 in July 2012 Moms
Did any of you guys buy a nursing swimsuit?  Or, if you didn't, what kind of suit did you wear to nurse your LO in?  

I didn't buy a nursing suit with Thomas, but I will be headed to the pool with both boys this summer, and I am really on the fence about it.  All my tops are halter neck (because I need something with more substantial straps to keep the girls up), which makes unhooking to slip one out a bit difficult.  I need something new anyway, because the chlorine really did a number on my suits last year (think unflattering thinness in the seat) and the thought occurred to me to check out my options for nursing suits.  However, there is a good chance I'm just over thinking the logistics of all this and there is a super easy solution that I am missing.  Thanks for your input!

Re: Nursing Swimsuit?

• I'll have to look into that - the tops I own have really molded cups, so maybe a different brand would work.  I tried them on and tried to maneuver it over, but it wasn't something I thought I'd be able to do one handed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"