Maryland Babies

Tell me about your diaper bag?

I cannot decide on one and i'm due in 12 days, lol. I really don't like anything at BRU or Target. What do you have and where did you find it?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Tell me about your diaper bag?

• I have a Skip Hop VIA messenger bag and I love it... BUT it's really not big enough for a full day of CDing.  However, it's wonderful for a few hours out.  It has lots of great pockets, easy storage for your keys/ID and it looks really hip.  I just wish they had one double the size for long visits.
  • This is what I ordered from Target over the weekend:

https://www.target.com/Spark-Skip-Hop-Diaper-Bag/dp/B0017P8PYU/sr=1-1/qid=1228153830/ref=sr_1_1/188-4760094-1043352?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Adiaper%20bag%20skip%20hop&page=1

I don't like messenger bags, I wanted more of a tote and something that was sort of grown up and neutral so that DH wouldn't feel weird carrying it.  I also didn't think I needed some humongo bag since I basically just need it for short trips to the mall and a day care bag.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Kate Spade over the shoulder tote.  I love the size and i can zip it shut or leave it open.  The web site was having a sale otherwise i *probably* wouldn't have gotten it.  ;-)
  • I didn't get a diaper bag per se - I got a zip-top LL Bean boat-and-tote bag.  I didn't want lots of little pockets, so this is great.  I can cram a lot of stuff in there, and it was under $30.  Plus, when we're done with diapers, it's just a plain bag (and those suckers last forever - I have one that is now 19 years old!)
  • uh...I never really got one. DD didn't take bottles or a pacifier, and I used cloth diapers, so DD never really had blow outs, so I never needed an extra set of clothes or anything. I would carry an extra diaper in my purse. Maybe I was unprepared, but in 20 months, I have never been out and about and felt I should have had one. I just carried a big purse, or a little totee bag my sister got me that carried her wipes and 2 diapers. I have been using that since she was born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the pottery barn ultimate diaper bag and I like to an extent . I  dont like that it has magnetic closure .- i really need a zipper . Maybe i am putting too much in it ! I am currently gonna get a skip hop either the one kathryn mentioned or the city chic .I  refuse to carry a purse and diaper bag so I need something that has a  compartment for my wallet and coupons and such  and skip hop city chic has that . We also have a tote  bag for overnights ! Iwill say I  am carrying a lot more coupons now ! GL and email  me if you have any Q's .

stef  

• I wanted this one but didn't want to spend that much:

So I ended up finding this one onsale yesterday for 40% off (except mine is black & off white)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I use the Vera Bradley Diaper bag! i love it, it's big enough but not too big!! and they are alll on sale at verabradley.com now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"