October 2013 Moms
Options

Is this a good Mother's day gift?

ncase2ncase2 member
edited April 2014 in October 2013 Moms
I'm thinking of making a photo-collage coffee mug for my mom and MIL and then putting it together with some coffee / beans and muffins or biscotti or something... Is this lame or good? We don't typically do big gifts for Mother's & Father's day...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image

Is this a good Mother's day gift? 121 votes

Yes! I would do it.
97% 118 votes
No, that's lame. Keep searching.
1% 2 votes
Obligatory SS option - explain!
0% 1 vote

Re: Is this a good Mother's day gift?

• Options
    Pardon me while I steal your idea :-h
  • Options
    only if they like coffee. my MIL doesn't drink it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Both my mom and MIL are big coffee drinkers, so I thought it would work. Off to make said coffee mugs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    No it's a great idea!!! We did this for the grandpas for Christmas and they loved it!
  • Options
    I think it is a great idea. My mom would deft love it if I gave her a similar gift.
  • Options
    It's sentimental and useful. Can't go wrong with that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My grandparents are big coffee drinkers.  They drink coffee together everyday on the front porch.  I did this for them a few years back with DS1, and they loved it. Although, my grandmother wouldn't use it for a long time because she was afraid that the pictures would fade off if she washed it too much!   I think it is a great idea. 

• Options
    My MIL would love that. My mom would say she loved it to be polite but she was super picky about her coffee. (she'd probably like the mug, though.)

If I was on the recieving end of the gift I'd be a happy momma!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I want one!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"