Breastfeeding

Losing Supply?

My LO is 2 weeks today! :) I have been EBF him since delivery ad everything has been going really well until last night when I noticed my breasts were really soft. Normally, they would get this really full feeling when it was time to feed, then I would feed him, and then at the end of the session they would feel soft like this. They just don't feel full anymore and LO is having a hard time latching because they are so soft. I'm really nervous I'm losing my supply. Does anyone know what's going on or what I can do to get that full feeling again?

*note: the full feeling is different than when I was engorged. I haven't been engorged in about a week.
happily married since 2009, SAHM
diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016

Re: Losing Supply?

• Thanks ladies. I ended up seeing my LC yesterday. LO has been sleeping 7 hr stretches at night my pediatrician said I didn't have to wake him bc he had regained his birthweight but the LC said that was too long to go without emptying my breasts and that I either need to wake and feed throughout the night or pump throughout the night bc he is only 2 wks and my supply is still trying to regulate.
    happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"