September 2013 Moms

WWYD-Mother's Day

Jenly117Jenly117 member
edited April 2014 in September 2013 Moms
Before I became a FTM, I always spent Mother's Day doing something fun (usually a day trip) with my Mom and siblings. H hasn't mentioned he has anything planned for me, so should I keep the tradition alive with my Mom and take a trip or should I plan on staying with H? How do you plan on spending your time that weekend?

I'm finding it tough splitting the time with everyone that I care about!

Edit: grammar

Re: WWYD-Mother's Day

• I am hoping for a sweet surprise but If I was in your spot I would keep on with tradition. It'll just be more special for you since you are a mother. Your husband is aware of the tradition. I would only stay with the husband if he expressed a want for that. Usually husbands are pretty clueless in my experience for holidays so it might be a weight off his shoulders.
  • I'd check with DH to see what he was thinking. If he hasn't made plans I'd tell him you wanted to stick with your tradition ( he could use that time to do something w his Mom) and I'd schedule something for you DH and LO on Saturday or another time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! @jojo1112‌ we can probably do something together as a family on Saturday as @Salemkitty13‌ suggested. That way I can still do the day trip with my Mom on Sunday. I doubt H has put any thought into Mother's Day. I'd be surprised if he did, but we'll see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"