May 2013 Moms

Re: Cake ideas?

• Options
    I tried attaching my picture of the cute monkey cake I made...

Can anyone else not attach pics anymore.. It just spins and spins UGH
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KatieCGC I think I'll be doing two like that and then his smash cake and putting them on different height platforms. Should be cute!
  • Options
    c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited April 2014
    We decided to just do a sheet cake. I bought the cake toppers and it will look similar to this. And her complimentary cake will go along with it :)image
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    We are doing a giant cupcake with rosettes on top. Then for guests I will make a couple of different cupcake flavors.

• Options
    Our theme is Phineas and Ferb (since we named DS after Phineas...), and I'm making a sheet cake and putting some phineas and ferb action figures on top. His smash cake will be shaped like Perry the Platypus. (And hopefully it'll look something like him...)
    photo 557d2a08-8ed4-4d2b-9ba6-5f4850d67476.jpg
  • Options
    @Beatlechicksteph BTW I love the name Arthur. That was our boy name.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Our theme is Phineas and Ferb (since we named DS after Phineas...), and I'm making a sheet cake and putting some phineas and ferb action figures on top. His smash cake will be shaped like Perry the Platypus. (And hopefully it'll look something like him...)

I LOVE Phineas and Ferb!

• Options
    pnutgpnutg member
  • Options
    Late to the game but my DS who is 5 thinks we should make a butterfly cake for Audrey and since we don't have a theme why not.

I am far from professional but always do the kids cakes myself. I will post pics after her party on Sunday. Still can't believe she will be 1 on Thursday and I have to go back to work on Monday.
    imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
  • Options
    We're doing a teddy bear theme for the party so I'll just use a bear shaped pan. It's not a big deal but I'm super excited!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"