September 2012 Moms

Weather Check-In

Is everyone safe and accounted for? @Penelopepond @lilbit1221 - I know it was coming your way next. Has enyone experienced any damage?

It came through TN last night, we didn't get much but thunder and lighning. We are supposed to have another round this afternoon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weather Check-In

• We had storms all night and tornadoes to the west. We will see how today goes.
  • It actually doesn't look like we are going to get much today. The high is 90 :((. Tomorrow looks like we will get it, though.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Loading the player...
  • Stay safe everyone. Storm season is scary.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • We have storms today and tomorrow with the threat of tornadoes. There's no great place to hide in our house without windows. Even the basement has windows and is one big open room. I'm trying to figure out the best plan in case one comes through here.

Anniversary

• MrsKipper said:
    We have storms today and tomorrow with the threat of tornadoes. There's no great place to hide in our house without windows. Even the basement has windows and is one big open room. I'm trying to figure out the best plan in case one comes through here.
    I read something that I hadn't thought of - using the crib mattress for protection. I obviously wouldn't be able to pick up our king sized mattress, and the crib mattress would fit better over the bathtub.

• @mrskipper - Under the stairs covered with blankets, pillows etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"