December 2014 Moms
Options

**Tuesday Symptoms Thread**

Let's hear them! 

AND for fun: 

GTKY:  What is your guilty pleasure? What do you hate to love?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Re: **Tuesday Symptoms Thread**

• Options
    MaggieN2028MaggieN2028 member
    edited April 2014
    don't want to eat anything, I'm waking up with headaches...and my back hurts.  Anyone have sciatic nerve pain already?  That's what a friend of mine thinks it is.  My lower back, right above one ass cheek.  SUCKS.  

GTKY: I LOVE REAL HOUSEWIVES.  Seriously.  I wish I was one of those people who couldn't handle the ridiculousness and immaturity and yelling (DH HATES when I watch them).  I LOVE IT.  

RealityTVGIFs animated GIF

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am really hungry all the time. Like last night I ate dinner at 6:30 around 11, I was starving again so I had a bowl of cereal. Then I woke up about 4am starving again so I had to get up and eat a graham cracker.
    That's just crazy to me!!

GTKY: eating all the time?! Lol, just kidding! Cupcakes! I sometimes just need a chocolate with peanut butter frosting one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today my nausea is not keeping at bay. I had to choke down a FiberOne lemon bar thing to try and stave off the feeling. It helped, but not much. I'm a local reporter and have an important interview to do today and I'm hoping like crazy that I can get this under control by then. Nothing like puking on a school superintendent to get the ball rolling.

GTKY - I don't really know. My life is kind of guilt-free, but I guess DH and I are a little embarrassed to watch The Bachelor and we'll probably watch The Bachelorette, too.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    My boobs have moved from tingly pain to OUCHY pain! Holy soreness! Reflux seems to be a bit better, but I still have the pinchy feeling in my uterus and I'm still tired all the time. Nausea has lightened up a bit, but I'm having more like food aversions and cravings, rather than nausea now.

Guilty pleasure...pretty much any show on Bravo!
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Options
    It was a gagfest on the way to work.  I'm tired, and food is stupid.  I can't wait for 2nd tri!

GTKY: Kardashians.  I can't help myself.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Stretching pains and sore abs! I was complaining last week that I better be getting a 6-pack from my constantly sore abs, but then I looked today and I really am seeing crazy definition of my top abs. SO was even amazed. But seriously, I'm so sore. It's not cramps or twinges, but just this constant dull ache; it even made it hard to fall asleep last night because every time I moved, it was aching. Crazy.

GTKY: Guilty pleasure is definitely bad reality TV. 

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    I wake up in the morning feeling fine but by mid-afternoon it's BLOAT CITY. I feel fat, full ... nothing sounds good but I feel like I have to eat. 

I seem to be pooping once a day now, so that's an improvement. But I am more nauseous than I was. Still not debilitating like some of you ladies.

Mostly I am just trying to stay calm until my first appt./ultrasound on Thursday

GTKY: It used to be the RHO Everywhere. But since we cut cable I don't really do that anymore ... but I guess I should confess that before we cut cable, I had a three-day flu-induced binge of watching every episode of VanderPump Rules.

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Options
    freaking out today. started to get a chest cough yesterday afternoon, woke up and it was way worse plus a headache and I have a fever. Waiting for the doc's office to call and see how much tylenol I can have. I just hit seven weeks so of course I'm freaked out by dr. google and first tri fevers. Oh, and I finally threw up, so there's that. Do we have a secret handshake for when that happens or something?
    ~~leenieb123

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Birch113 said:
    The only symptom that matters to me right now is that I woke up with some brown spotting. I'm 7 weeks today, and it's like déjà vu. My mc in February started with spotting at 7w2d. Praying it's "normal" and not the beginning of the end. Trying not to totally lose my sh*t right now.
    Praying for you that it's just a normal symptom.
    ~~leenieb123

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Symptoms: None, really. Some boob tenderness.

GTKY: I love Starbucks. At one point a few years ago, I had a $600 a month habit. 

I am down to 2 a week, but even right now I am dreaming about my venti nonfat 2pumop caramel macchiato. I can smell it.

I also love Tuna Helper. I am ashamed but love that shit so much I don't care.
  • Options
    I don't know if it's morning sickness or the flu...but whatever it is, it's awful. I've been up since 5am trying to decide which end it's going to come out of. Please pray for me to feel better.
    Can you stomach gatorade? I have a homemade recipe I use if its too much sugar for you.
  • Options

Nausea is a little better today {knocks on wood} but had some raging diarreah this morning, yuck.

GTKY: My latest guilty pleasure is definitely watching the show Sex Sent Me to the ER on TLC.  It is hilarious!  My Dh is like, I can't believe you are watching this, you actually like this?  Then he spends the next hour right next to me cause he can't take his eyes off it either!

December 2014 November Siggy Challenge: How I Feel in Third Tri

Mom to DD(4), DS(2) and # 3 Due 12/14/14

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    kayhold said:
    I don't know if it's morning sickness or the flu...but whatever it is, it's awful. I've been up since 5am trying to decide which end it's going to come out of. Please pray for me to feel better.
    Can you stomach gatorade? I have a homemade recipe I use if its too much sugar for you.
    I'm holding down sprite/ginger ale. I can't even fathom trying to eat a saltine, I tried this morning.
    When I feel like this, the only thing I can get down is soup.  I buy that lipton noodle soup when I have hangovers...last week I ate it a couple of times.  Do you think that would work?  Sorry you're feeling so shitty :-(

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    nausea & today my ears feel really full...not sure if that's a symptom or maybe I'm getting an ear infection?

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    @Birch113 -- T&P that everything is perfectly normal. ((hugs))  Could it be left over spotting from your sono last week or a BM or sex?

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
    @scrappylika - hope it is just MS and goes away very soon for you! You could try some broth? That's what I have when I can't stomach anything else.
    @birch113 - I hope that's just pgal brain and everything is ok with your little!

I'm not having a ton of symptoms - I have had very mild cramping/aching for the past 3 days. I'm hoping that just means my uterus is growing. No spotting or anything. My boobs are SO sore.
    Some back pain. Thankful I can eat and do not have MS at the moment. I'm really hungry and just ate breakfast & my pants are already unbuttoned at work. Going to be a good, fat day!

GTKY: I love candy - gummy bears, sour worms, jelly beans, Twizzlers, etc. I mean, I try to live a relatively healthy lifestyle, but candy is my jam! I work out so I can eat candy :) I'm not wanting any of that since being pregnant, but otherwise...I'll eat a whole bag no problems.

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Options
    @scrappylika hopefully its just a one day thing.  Definitely try to stay hydrated! 

@birch113 deep breathes girl.  It's a common symptom - let's try and stay positive.  Hopefully that's a helpful thing to say - if not I suck.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Tired and hungry! My bloat is getting ridiculous and DH even said that I'm "showing" as much as I did when I was 4 months along with DS. Thanks for making me feel so great about myself!

GTKY: Definitely the Bachelor/Bachelorette. The couples rarely last, but I just can't stop watching and hoping that they'll actually make it!
  • Options
    I'm so glad in not alone! I'm about 5 weeks and I feel hungry almost every 2hrs. I usually only eat 1 time maybe 2 a day, but If I try to not eat now I get nauseas!
  • Options
    The morning sickness is getting worse. I felt sick all day yesterday, and sick today. Ever time I go to the bathroom I feel like I'm going to throw up, but end up just dry heaving. Bleh.

Still really tired. Surprised how hard walking on the treadmill felt last night. 

GTKY: I would say trashy reality television, but I don't hate how much I love it. I love how much I love it :) 

I guess celebrity gossip. Often times I'm reading something and think "why do I care? I don't know this person", but I just can't stop. 
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    My sleep patterns have been absolutely terrible. It takes me several hours to fall asleep and when I do I have these awful nightmares that wake me right up, so I'm only averaging 2-3 hours per night. 

GTKY: The Property Brothers on HGTV! I can't count the number of times I've seen each episode, but I just can't help myself. Now if I were dreaming about those guys, I'd be sleeping like a baby =)

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • Options
    I got a really bad cold, I can't breathe, my nose is a faucet, I'm coughing up a storm. I feel like complete crap. 

Guilty pleasure: Twilight, I love it, I admit it.
  • Options
    i feel slightly queezy but I read that MS is hereditary and my mom didnt have it with me or my brother.  I am TIRED!  I am HUNGRY!!  I wake up from sleep so hungry.  I have slight cramps but not bad. 
  • Options
    my nausea is way better this week as compared to last!  i still get queasy, but it's really only intense when i haven't eaten recently.  i don't feel hungry most of the time, so the nausea is my only real signal that i have to eat.  no weight gain, but the bloat makes me look like i have a big ol' tubby gut.  i also really HATE all clothing except for maxi skirts right now.  the sensation of my work pants touching my stomach feels totally awful.  too bad the mid-atlantic is in a giant rainstorm the whole rest of the week so i can't get away with a maxi and flats.  DOH.

GTKY:  i have some guilty pleasure books- usually the totally adolescent series that i love anyway, like percy jackson or any of the dystopian post-apocalyptic coming of age stories.  i also occasionally buy the cheap or free smutty books for my kindle.   
    BFP 4/3/14, EDD 12/12/14.  Excitedly expecting our first!  It's a GIRL!

Off BCP since July 2012, TTC since cycles returned in May 2013. 
  • Options

I feel hungry all the time! So last night I made myself some fruit salad to snack on between meals.

This morning I wiped and had some blood. Just brown so I'm hoping it's all normal not trying to freak since I go to Doc tomorrow for conformation appt (Whatever that is lol)

GTKY: Chocolate! It makes me round lol

* June TTGP siggy *

sweet home alabama photo: notebook Alabama.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

BFP: 4/21/14|EDD: 12/23/14

Heartbeat: 5/7/14|Lost @ 9 wks: 5/21/14
    D&C: 5/22/14
  • Options
    MS is back today with a vengeance. I went several days without it so I thought it was over. But no! And thank goodness I called out today cause I got a bloody nose while throwing up. Wtf?!

Guilty pleasure-reality tv. H thinks I'm crazy cause I watch so much but I can't help myself sometimes!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I woke up feeling sick.. And I've had the worst food aversions the past few days. Even mentioning certain restaurants had me throwing up this weekend.

I miss food.

Gtky: I love bravo. The housewives are my fav! I'm a reality show junkie.
  • Options
    So sick to my stomach at night - keeps me awake so I'm horribly tired during the day.  Brown spotting again.  One weird thing I've noticed is that I'm ALWAYS cold now.  Last night I could not get warm...had three blankets on top of me all night.

Guilty pleasure....Reality TV!  And milkshakes.  
    BFP 5/6/12 MC 5/23/12
    BFP 7/22/12 DD born 4/9/13
    BFP 4/11/14 EDD 12/18/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been exhausted for the past two days. So far, the nausea is pretty mild, but it intensifies every night about the time I go to bed. I'll be thrilled if things stay this way since I can sleep through the worst of it.

GTKY: Reality TV...I watched Hotel Impossible for the first time yesterday and really liked it. 

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I got hit hard by the nausea wave yesterday and it's not letting up. I'm exhausted and cranky. And irrationally sad, getting myself into work today took all of my self control to not start sobbing in the car.

GTKY definitely 16 and pregnant and teen mom. I watch it religiously and never get tired of the re runs. They're always train wrecks!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My MS is subsiding. I hardly had any queasiness and it seems a little soon. My boobs still hurt though. I thought that was going away too but DD cured that when she used me as a jungle gym.

GTKY: I feel no guilt but I watch pretty much every mindless reality show Bravo has to offer. Even Southern Charm. DH hates it. I need the laugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Feeling so bloated today. Was at the doc this morning and I've only gained 1lb, but I swear it feels like 50. So glad I bought this maxi dress a few days ago! At least I'm comfy!
  • Options
    Majorly sore boobs that my son is always bumping into or laying his head on. I need a nap around 5 every night and then I can't fall asleep until 2am. And today all the smells are getting to me. I cook all our meals and this morning the quiche is making me never want to eat again. I was super hungry up until yesterday but I guess I'm over that. I'm hoping the soup I'm making for lunch is more appetizing than this quiche even though my husband says it smells great.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thdpr said:

GTKY: my majorly guilty pleasures are romance novels. I know they're the "candy" of literature - they're not particularly good for me, and I don't exactly learn from them, and it really embarrasses me to admit sometimes, but I love them anyway! I especially love anything Nora Roberts or Nicole Jordan. 
    LOVE THEM. Everyone who does has their own genre. I love the historical ones. I chew through them fast. I've been reading all baby all the time lately but yes... I am with you, sister!
    @thdpr Historical ones are my JAM!!!!! Duchess such and such is setup in an arranged marriage with Duke such and such and he is so mean but amazing at sexual things.  He breaks down her walls with his sexualness and then she realizes that she loves him but will pretend to hate him until the end when the Duke says he loves her first.  It's awesome.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    BrittP10 said:
    I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time. Which is weird, because I never had any morning sickness with my other two. I also have really really awful low back pain. It's starting to freak me out . Guilty please - teen drama tv shows. Seriously - I binge watch gossip girl on Netflix all the time. I also watch all of the abc family shows.
    I have that awful lower back pain also :/ I just went and got me a boppy pregnancy pillow because it's causing me to not sleep well from it hurting. I hope it goes away soon for both of us :)
  • Options
    Tired so tired! And super emotional just talked to my DH on the phone and had a melt down because I am so tired and feel like I am sucking as a wife and mommy these days! My boobs feel huge but haven't hurt.

GTKY eating my daughters Easter candy I steal a few pieces everyday! And binge watching stuff on Netflix!
  • Options
    Super queasy all the time, dry heaving. Gum seems to help.  Boobs and bloat have eased up a bit.  Total rage towards DH this morning followed by tears and a very optimistic outlook towards the future.  I think they call that "mood swings."  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The nausea has made all other symptoms seem like a walk in the park. It could be a lot worse, though...I can still eat a lot of things, so that's cool. Not that I want to eat a lot of things. But I can. Also I haven't thrown up yet. So I'm counting my blessings. 

GTKY: Ice cream. I'm obsessed with ice cream, and I still am even now when most sweet things sound disgusting. Sometimes I actually believe it will ease my nausea. (Yeah, no, it doesn't. Not like anything does.) 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So freaking tired! That's probably the main symptom. Sore boobs and on and off backache (which could be attributed to bending over helping little people all day). Also I keep snapping at the kids in my class and then feel so bad about it afterwards. 

• Options
    I'm just exhausted. Probably from working a long day already. I was just happy that I could go more than a couple hours without food in my tummy and not feel like I was going to ralph. That's a start!

GTKY: My guilty pleasure is probably food. I've been blessed with a fast metabolism so I've never really had to watch what I ate. Sometimes I eat like total crap, other times I can keep it healthy. Today I'm living on pickles.
    BFP 3/30/13, MMC and D&C 4/19/13
    BFP 4/8/14, MMC 5/5/14, D&C 5/9/14
    BFP 8/26/14 Due date 5/8/15

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"