November 2013 Moms
Options

Little Boys...

Has anyone elses little man discovered his penis?  My little guy loves to reach down and grab it during diaper changes, bath time, or naked time.  I think its cute and funny, except when he has a poopy diaper and I need him to keep his hands to himself.  Like father like son I guess LOL!

Re: Little Boys...

• Options
    He has grabbed it a few times during diaper changes, but I think just by accident -- he was probably going for his feet. Not looking forward to that discovery! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Smilz4782 said:
    L is not a boy, but she grabs at her labia during bath and diaper changes. I put her foot or a toy in her hand instead because poopy dipes turn into poopy hands...ewwwww
    E found her baby bits last week during a bath...my DH and I both just kind of stood there for a second then started laughing.  We aren't mature enough to have a baby who will ask questions about body parts.  It's the only time she's done it so far, but I'm sure she will explore more frequently in the future.
  • Options
    Kim22Kim22 member
    Yup, luckily so far he finds his ears far more fascinating to the point where I had to take him to make sure they weren't infected.
  • Options
    Luckily he has not discovered it yet!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

cagoldi said:
    He can't keep his hands off of it. Sometimes a toy won't even distract him. Yesterday DH had to hold his hands while I changed him so he wouldn't get them covered in poop.

Same here!  I felt a little bad, but I couldnt chance those poopy hands going into his mouth
  • Options
    It's just not boys. I have a girl and her hand is always checking out her vagina.
  • Options
    Nope. He is too busy trying to put the side of the diaper changing table in his mouth or anything that he can pick up and put in front of his face.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    He grabs it hard and I've had to stop him. He's got a death grip.
  • Options

Not yet.

What I want to know is how to efficiently wipe poop from balls.

Make sure it's warm and then sorta spread the skin ha

L is fascinated by his junk and grabs a nice handful whenever he gets a chance. He then kneeds/digs around and yanks the living crap out of it that I'm afraid he'll rip it off one day..
    When I'm changing him I have both my legs across his arms pinning them to the sides till his poopy butt is clean (looks quit funny)

• Options
    JoeLies said:

C has sporadically grabbed at his at bath time. Fortunately not during diaper changes so far!!

This.

The few times he has done it he tugs on it pretty hard and smiles. I'm like woah buddy doesn't that hurt? I guess not.
  • Options
    Every time. I try to keep his nails in order because of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"