Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Teething at 2 months!

I can't believe this but my daughter which is 2m1w is teething. She is drooling puts her hands in her mouth and is now sucking her thumb. Is there anything I could do to help her when they hurt, I tried the rings but she doesn't like it very much.

Re: Teething at 2 months!

• DS did the same things at 2 mos and didn't get any teeth until 7 mos. Turns out he was just a drooler and loved putting things in his mouth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD started that at 3 mos old and didn't get teeth until 10.5 mos. BUT DS1 had teeth at 4.5 mos and DS2 at about 5 months so it's not unheard of. 

There is a big difference though, if you think she's in pain? A cool washcloth on the gums would help.
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Drooling and hands in mouth is pretty normal behavior for a 2 month old.
  • csgtvcsgtv member
    edited April 2014
    My lo didn't like to chew on plastic, prefers fabric. Let your lo chew on a wet wash cloth. My lo also like the teething mittens from *spam*
  • Ditto PP's, it doesn't mean she'll cut a tooth soon. DD has been drooling and mouthing her fists since she was about 2m and I'm not seeing any signs of a tooth.

However, DS was the same and he had 4 teeth cut through the week before he turned 4m. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"