November 2014 Moms
Options

Just bought this, score!

lisarenlisaren member
edited April 2014 in November 2014 Moms
My friend on Fb just posted this...
I bought!
I love good deals :)

Selling my cloth diaper stash! Will only sell as a lot.......here is what it includes:
10 purple Baby City All-In-One pocket diapers (no inserts)
2 Oh Baby Ka All-In-One (no inserts),
1 Green Baby Land AIO (no insert), all one size fits all.
8 cotton inserts for above AIO's.
6 Real Nappies diaper covers, Infant size (8 to 17 lbs),
6 Real Nappies diaper covers, Crawler size (16 to 30 lbs),
1 Bummis polkadot cover 15 -30 lbs.
12 Indian Cotton pre-folds,
2 Wet bags 1 large pink Kanga Care, holds 16 diapers
1 small/med cow print, holds 10 diapers.,
1 partial roll of disposable/flushable organic liners.
All diapers cleaned with cloth diaper friendly detergent, only cloth diaper cream used, no stains, no delamination. That's 26 diapers + accessories -------- $150 FIRM Location

Score for this mama!!

Re: Just bought this, score!

• Options
    mb314mb314 member
    Congrats!  I've been really happy cloth diapering DS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm super jealous! I have been holding off on building up a stash until I figure out our daycare situation and how uptight about cd they are going to be :(
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just realized I may have trouble buying stashes since most seem to be pretty specific to boys or girls in their colors/patterns! The first hazard of deciding to be surprised :)
  • Options
    Yeah but I figured my boy can wear some pink and my girl dan wear some camo. Hahaha

• Options
    That's a good price. Be cautious on buying too much though. All cd's fit differently and some may not work on your LO. I've never heard of those brands except the nappies (I've never used them) and the bummis cover. Like I found tots bots just dont fit DS right. But if something doesn't work the hope is that you can turn around and sell it to someone else. And I'm confused. An all in one doesn't need inserts. Pockets do. So why are there inserts for all in ones and why does she call one a pocket all in one? I hope you know wha you bought because I'm not sure the seller knows what she has. You can add inserts to all in ones but they don't come with them like pockets do because they are only used for extra absorbency and aren't usually necessary. I feel like she means pockets and not all in ones. Big difference. I hate pockets and only own all in ones so I would be pissed if I bought an advertised all in one that was actually a pocket.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

• Options
    Good points! I can resell them quickly here, in asheville. But I'm
    Going to email her about what you pointed out! Thanks!

• Options
    Some of the diaper lines misuse "aio" as a term to imply one size. Alva does this. I would guess those are pockets with adjustable size. Either way, if in good condition, you should have no problem selling without losing money.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"