Cloth Diapering

It Makes Me Smile Monday

Share your happy, happy, joy, joy!

My big smiley moment last week was finding out that my friend who lost triplets last summer is expecting again. This time it's a singleton, and I'm so hopeful for her that this is her take-home baby.

Re: It Makes Me Smile Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Share your happy, happy, joy, joy!

My big smiley moment last week was finding out that my friend who lost triplets last summer is expecting again. This time it's a singleton, and I'm so hopeful for her that this is her take-home baby.

I had a triplet loss as well. How far along was she? GLad she is getting her rainbow!

IMMS that DS1 has been paci-free for a month and his teeth seem to be shifting and are less "Paci-buck".

• unaveragejaneunaveragejane member
    edited April 2014
    BoyOhBoys said:

I had a triplet loss as well. How far along was she? GLad she is getting her rainbow!

She delivered around 25 or 26 weeks, I believe.

• I have a love hate relationship with my son's sleeping habits. He took several naps this weekend in the crib, which I like.

But he has not successfully slept in his own bed the whole night. He always ends up in mine. Which I love the baby snuggles and he falls back to sleep very quickly with me. However, I want my bed back.
  • BoyOhBoys said:

She delivered around 25 or 26 weeks, I believe.
    Oh my. I am so very sorry.
  • Mapleme said:

I have another too. Yesterday I was feeling physically crappy with basic third trimester everything and about halfway through the day I realized that I was so caught up in my "ugh" that I hadn't been paying attention to whether or not M was moving around and I couldn't remember if I had felt her at all that day. And, of course, at that moment she was probably sleeping and not moving a bit. So I gave her about a 1/2 hour and then pushed my her and my belly all around. I probably woke her up and pissed her off because after a few shoves, she started kicking my hand every single time I poked her. She did it 3 or 4 times in different places. It was hilarious. And then last night she paid me back by keeping me awake with her calisthenics for an hour and a half.

@Mapleme‌ I was so busy yesterday I forgot to notice her too. So I did the same thing. On the drive home I kept poking at her. At first she was just moving enough to avoid my pokes, then she started getting even. Today she's punching my sciatic nerve. Touché sweetheart, touché.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • IMMS that we took DS on an 'adventure' on Saturday and he seriously loved every minute of it! We took the train from our house into London to meet some friends at the adventure playground at the Olympic Park...it was great. Then, IMMS that DS was just so lovely with our friends' son, G (who is a few weeks younger but has CP), helping him to play in the sand, waiting for G's parents to help G on the slide and every time G did something fun (sliding, swinging) DS would shout WOOHOO G!  :-bd
    Ohhh! This just melts my heart! I taught kids with special needs for a long time, and it always made me so happy when the other kids just "got" how to be supportive and friendly rather than obnoxious about differences.

• My little boys belly button stump came off! It was starting to smell pretty rank.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • IMMS that while DH is out of town for work, neither he or DS sleep well. After just 3 months, we are a unit. I'll take the few nights of restless sleep.
  • IMMS that we took DS on an 'adventure' on Saturday and he seriously loved every minute of it! We took the train from our house into London to meet some friends at the adventure playground at the Olympic Park...it was great. Then, IMMS that DS was just so lovely with our friends' son, G (who is a few weeks younger but has CP), helping him to play in the sand, waiting for G's parents to help G on the slide and every time G did something fun (sliding, swinging) DS would shout WOOHOO G!  :-bd
    That sounds like an awesome day! We were talking just the other day of heading up there ourselves sometime as the weather gets nicer.
    That sounds like an awesome day! We were talking just the other day of heading up there ourselves sometime as the weather gets nicer.
    @freezorburn it was awesome, the playground is massive! The huge wobbly bridge was a big hit with DS. Apparently, it can get pretty crowded though, so I would say trying to go on a weekday might actually be better - since it was supposed to rain Saturday it was relatively quiet until lunchtime-ish. 
    Thanks for the tip!
  • candlequeencandlequeen member
    edited April 2014
    Birthday fluff MMS! thanks for finding this on etsy for me @Nana_Osaki06‌

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @candlequeen, omg I may need that diaper. What a cutie you have!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• DS picked up the empty watering can that was on the floor, and proceeded to act like he was watering the plant it was buy. So cute. 
  • That is fantastic news @JEPES1348!  Congratulations!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"