July 2012 Moms

Playroom vs bed room

lilahbean13lilahbean13 member
edited April 2014 in July 2012 Moms
So we are going to build a house soon and it will be three bedrooms with a playroom. I am trying to buy stuff here and there for the house so we can have it decorated when we move in but I'm lost. What goes in the playroom and what goes in the kids bedrooms ?? Like the reading nook will be in the playroom right? And probably a play kitchen? Which means what do I even put in their bedrooms other than a bed and dresser?! I'm clueless and feel so silly for not knowing this ! So if you have a play room what is in it and what's in the bedrooms ?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Playroom vs bed room

• KarmBKarmB member

my ideal would be:

bedrooms: personal toys and reading nooks.

playrooms: shared toys and arts and crafts

• Almost all the toys are in the playroom, along with some books.  In his room we have one of those 9-cube storage shelves.  In some of the cubes are canvas boxes with small toys like stuffed animals or little cars/trucks and in the other cubes are the rest of the books.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok I have a much better idea of this whole play room thing now. I think it will help when we find out if we are having a girl or boy too because then the shared and unisex toys will definitely go in the playroom. Thanks guissse
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"