Late Term and Child Loss

MOD March for babies

Dh and I set up a team this year for the MOD walk. We have 28 walkers and have raised $1500. We're walking in memory of both Gary and Riley, and also in celebration of our rainbow baby, Aubrey. But I wanted you all to know that I walk just as much for each of your beautiful angels. Too many babies are taken from their families and I have been touched by all of your stories during my time here with both of my losses. I'll be thinking of you all on Saturday! Hugs all around!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: MOD March for babies

• schulme2schulme2 member
    edited April 2014
    @lrichmond86‌ that's awesome! We're doing it too, it's so wonderful to feel like we're doing even just a very small part to help. We do it in memory of all of your beautiful babies! :x
  • That's so great!  We have a team walking on Sunday for Conner and Benjamin (47 people strong!) and have raised more money that I ever thought we would.  I will also be thinking of all of you on this board that day.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @lrichmond86- that is so thoughtful! You aren't walking in Milwaukee on Saturday, by any chance?? We have a team walking on Saturday as well. If we are in the same city- I'd love to say hello!
  • That is so wonderful! I donated some money to a friends' team, but didn't feel ready yet to actively participate this year. I'm hoping that will change in the future, because it's such a great way to honor our beautiful angels.
  • Bgirma said:
    @lrichmond86- that is so thoughtful! You aren't walking in Milwaukee on Saturday, by any chance?? We have a team walking on Saturday as well. If we are in the same city- I'd love to say hello!
    Unfortunately not... We're in the RI chapter.  Hope you have good weather for your walk!  They're predicting showers here :(

• That is so awesome! Hope you have a good walk!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • That's awesome!! ((big hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• That's awesome! Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.