Stay at Home Moms

Grey's - Gloves

Ladies! The episode we were talking about on Friday is on now. Dr. Bailey is being investigated. They haven't thought of the gloves yet...
DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Grey's - Gloves

• I guess she tested positive for the strain of staph infection.
    DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep definitely the gloves. I can already see the OCD setting in. So sad...
  • Loading the player...
  • what's sad is how she pushes everyone away who try to help her.
  • Very sad! Especially Dr. Webber. They were always so close. She won't touch anyone and feels dirty. I am not sue-happy AT ALL, but couldn't the hospital sue the pharmaceutical company? The families may sue the hospital?
  • Family should sue glove makers! Things get better. Just wait :)
  • YES! I was waiting to hear that ;) I will be sitting front row tomorrow at 1:00. I have loved this show since its first episide. Awesome storyline. The cast is perfect.
  • @hls19‌

I failed. I had a busy 2 days so didn't watch any of the Grey's episodes from yesterday. That's 6 episodes! I think I'm panicking. The last one I saw, there was that bad storm. Dr. Grey's water broke, and Arizona was having an affair with that new peds surgeon. And the tree crashed in Alex's living room. Oh and April got engaged.

So, I missed 6 shows. Ugh can I watch them online? If I just start watching tomorrow I'll be SO behind.
  • :((
  • The shows are now back to season one. The show you last saw was the one before the finale. Is search online to see if you can find the finale to last season online

• do you have Netflix?? They are all on there!
  • jjt616 said:

The shows are now back to season one. The show you last saw was the one before the finale. Is search online to see if you can find the finale to last season online

Oh good! So I really am all caught up then? Yay thanks
  • hls19 said:

do you have Netflix?? They are all on there!

Yes I do! That's what I WAS doing, was watching them on Netflix. But then we moved and hadn't set up the Roku until just recently. In the meantime we added cable (been without for 3 years) so I got my beloved Lifetime back. I've just been watching Grey's in the afternoons the past few weeks. So I guess it WAS Season 9 I was watching on Netflix. And Season 10 is on TV now? That's where I'm behind. It won't be on Netflix for a while.

• yes- sounds like you watched the 2nd to last episode of season 9 (last episode of 9 is big)- you have one more to watch then you are on 10. 10 is on currently and won't be on Netflix until the season finale (whenever that is...)

Have Hulu? Watch the last episode of 9 on netflix on your computer or iPad or kindle. Then go on Hulu (if you have it). They will have the beginning of season 10 up till current!
  • Well DH set up our Roku the other day. So I can watch the last episode of Season 9 tonight. Yay!! Yeah I'll have a Season 10 marathon when it comes out on Netflix. I don't want to jump in and watch Season 10 now. I'll be too confused and don't want to miss any of the storyline.

I'm still waiting around for Season 4 of Pretty Little Liars to come to Netflix.

*puts popcorn in the microwave and stares at the calendar...*
  • same! I am ready to binge watch PLL!
  • Oh good! A PLL fan! I. Am. Obsessed.
  • when is season 4 coming out? Netflix needs a up and coming list for the next month of what's going to be new! Half the time I don't know until my sis texts me or I see it on IG.
  • Usually June? DH always get an email saying when a new season of a show is out. I haven't watched a single Season 4 episode on TV. I don't want to feel lost so just wait until the whole season is on Netflix. I will seriously watch 4 episodes at night for a week and be done. Then I re-watch them, over and over again...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"