November 2013 Moms

No longer jeans at work:(

Just got told today that jeans are no longer accepted at the place I work!:(. I don't know why but I'm so desapointed! Now only do dress pants look strange on my and barely fit but I don't have much. How do you dress up every day ladies!?

Re: No longer jeans at work:(

• I love JCrew's Minnies. They are amazing. I also love pencils skirts and dresses during the summer.

That sucks! If they take my jeans away I would cry!
  • We are corporate casual and can wear jeans only on Friday. Our area is fairly trendy, so I only wear a suit if I have a client meeting.

If your work is more casual, I would probably do cords and black or grey pants in the winter. There are lots of cute dresses and skirts out there now for summer. Capris are nice for summer too.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Loading the player...
  • I second Gap's always skinny black pants. They were all I wore when I worked in the office.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • I normally try to buy tops that can do double duty, work and out n' about. Then I normally alternate between black, brown, grey and tan dress pants. I try to not wear the same color family two days in a row. I will throw a dress in there every once in a while. Jeans on Fridays.

I wish I could do jeans everyday, but once a week is better than nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"