July 2012 Moms

Puddle Jumpers

Is anyone getting a Puddle Jumper for little one this summer? DH is picking one up tomorrow so we can take DS swimming this week.

They're for 30-50lbs, and a lot of my other mommy friends swear by them. Hope he likes it!

https://m.target.com/p/stearns-puddle-jumper-boys-green-shark/-/A-14358973
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Puddle Jumpers

• DD#1 has one and loves it. Avery is not even close to 30lbs so she won't be using it for awhile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are getting one and I'm excited to try it. A couple of my friends said that their kid isn't 30 pounds yet and it still works okay. Logan is still a few pounds away but we're going to try it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Just checked cartwheel and they're 10% off with app! Woohoo :) saving $2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Frankie's still only 23lbs and honestly I just dont like the looks of the puddle jumpers. We found these today and the weight was 20-33 lbs and the chest was 20 inches. It fits him great! The rate he's going he'll be wearing it next summer too. It's a brand called swimschool  I dont know if they sell online but the website on the package is www.originalswimschool.com
    This was at walmart for $18.

• wmel13 said:
    Frankie's still only 23lbs and honestly I just dont like the looks of the puddle jumpers. We found these today and the weight was 20-33 lbs and the chest was 20 inches. It fits him great! The rate he's going he'll be wearing it next summer too. It's a brand called swimschool  I dont know if they sell online but the website on the package is www.originalswimschool.com
    This was at walmart for $18.

My SMIL got Matthew one of these last year. He was way too small last year to wear it, but I think he will fit in it this year. It's more like a life vest than having the floaties on the arms.
    Yeah that's what I liked about it. I remember when my older kids were little they had the arm floaties and those things always seemed like they were really bothersome and got in the way. I like the idea of his arms being free.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"