Cloth Diapering

LO pulls and scratches

My daughter used to kind of pull at her diaper as if she just wanted to be naked and free. Since last night, it's more of a pulling and scratching at her diaper and private bits. She ends up crying.. She doesn't really have a rash, but does she need a rash in order to have a yeast infection? I looked up yeast infections and kept finding them associated with terrible diaper rashes. I haven't changed anything with our diaper washing routine really.. She is sleeping now so I guess I will see how she does throughout the day  but I didn't really find much helpful information from google.. Have any of you experienced this with your LO?

Re: LO pulls and scratches

• That's what I initially thought. She cries while she's scratching and sometimes during a diaper change. I think if it continues today I might try going to see her pediatrician. :/

• Loading the player...
  • jcwinsto said:

UTI?

I was going to say this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ok so yesterday she really only grabbed at it right after I changed her so I have a feeling she just wants to be butt naked. If it is a UTI though, what should I do? Would she have to go to the doctor? Also, would it make her be all red and puffy down there? Because there's no redness at all. Thanks in advance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"