Mourning... — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

Mourning...

I am in it...

Clooney is engaged.
rachie1019ArmyWife114

Re: Mourning...

• I JUST SAW THIS! Noooooooo! :((
  • I'm impressed it is to an attorney and not an actress or model.
    rachie1019ArmyWife114
  • Loading the player...
  • He was married once.

She is a hot British human rights attorney...somebody was quoted as saying they were on the same level bc of the attorney thing...ummmm, he's a freaking actor, not Stephen Hawking.
    [Deleted User]
  • I will say @KateMW‌ that George Clooney is one beautiful man. I have always thought so. Super handsome. I'm always attracted to older men.

Which brings me to this... I still think Johnny Depp is HOT ;)
    DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • Ack...you can't mention Clooney and Dirty Guy in the same thread.

Is his religious school of thought "I sucked at this the first time plus I'm pulling too much ass to marry?" Bc that's all I've ever heard.
    [Deleted User]ArmyWife114[Deleted User]
  • KateMW said:

Ack...you can't mention Clooney and Dirty Guy in the same thread.

Is his religious school of thought "I sucked at this the first time plus I'm pulling too much ass to marry?" Bc that's all I've ever heard.
    So much hostility. I thought you were in mourning! ;)
  • LOL! @Kimbus22‌ agrees! She would make out with him in a dirty bathroom in a club, afterall...
    DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]
  • Guess that leaves Derek Jeter as world's most eligible bachelor.
    DD - 12/31/13
    rachie1019
  • Interesting Aggie...I just figured he worshiped at the Church of Hotness. :)
    [Deleted User]
  • amy052006 said:
    Also, there is only one hot British human rights attorney, and that is Mark Darcy, so I am skeptical of her.
    I can NOT not think about him when I type that.

• I don't buy it yet...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • I will have to tell DH about this.  He swears George Clooney is gay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He dated Roseanne's sister on the tv show. I forget the actresses name, but she was cute and plain at the time. But not supermodel type at all!
  • auroraloo said:
    AprilLVE said:
    Guess that leaves Derek Jeter as world's most eligible bachelor.
    That's disgusting. He's so disgusting.
    Wha?  Is there something I don't know about him?  I just always lump him and Clooney in together as the "sexy men who always have a new, gorgeous girlfriend but will never marry" crew.
    DD - 12/31/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards