1st Trimester

baby week behind (loss mentioned)

I am here from the Pregnant After Infertility group with a question about fetal development size and to introduce myself. Hope it's ok to post here.

After a longgggggg infertility struggle I finally got pregnant and at 6w4d I found out I was having twins through IVF.  Baby A was measuring fine with a heartbeat of 110 and B was a week behind size-wise with a heartbeat of 103. At 8w1d baby A had no heartbeat, which led to a traumatic appointment. B grew from 3mm to 12mm in 11 days and has a heartbeat of 131. The NP I saw was glad to see the progress in B but after my own research I discovered that B may be on the low end of normal in the heart range and is still measuring a little small, more along the lines of 7 weeks. Yes, I have been googling too much. 

I'm reaching out here asking for anyone's experience with development size, vanishing twins, etc. Any words of encouragement, experiences, wisdom are greatly appreciated. 

TTC since 4/12 
Me: 32, All clear, DH: 34, low count  
IVF /ICSI: 4/18/13~ OHSS~Freeze-all 
FET #1  6/28/13 BFN 
 FET #2  7/29/13 BFN
FET #3  12/16/13 BFN
*NEW RE*
IVF/ICSI #2  3/18/14 BFP, twins m/c 9w4d
IVF/ICSI #3 08/25/14 BFN
FET #4 10/14 BFN
IVF/ICSI #4 1/23/14 BFP Twins!

Re: baby week behind (loss mentioned)

• On the Pregnant after IF board there are a few women who have recently posted about a vanishing twin.  
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• I have no advice for you, but I'm sorry for your loss and hope that everything turns out well with Baby B!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"