July 2012 Moms
Options

Saturday Spam

Aws, vents, randoms. Let's chat!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Just found out yesterday the church my husband is interviewing at does not own a house. They provide a housing allowance but not being familiar with the area, I have no idea if it's enough to cover rental housing (if there is any) for a family of almost-4. I suspect maybe it is not, and we are in no positon to buy. Major bummer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pissed that my boss yelled at me in front of everyone because he has no consistency in his practice.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just wrestled my over tired kid down for a nap. She has been a terror today and I am already exhausted. We went to Homegoods this morning and she would not sit in the cart, tried to pull everything off the shelves, and had a fit on the floor. I am going to take her to the park this afternoon and let some other kids entertain her.
  • Options
    vanessaLC said:

I'm pissed that my boss yelled at me in front of everyone because he has no consistency in his practice.

Sorry girl. Hugs!

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
  • Options
    Seriously just annoyed today, but if I am honest that has been my mood much of the time lately. I really need to go back on meds but need to wean Josh first and that seems so daunting. Easier to give in than fight the fight short term than focus on the longer term benefit of getting back on meds. Sounds so lazy of me to say that but the anxiety/depression makes me so unmotivated.
  • Options
    Im having a self pity day. I am in a consistent funk and my husband made it worse last night.
    My kids are at the neighbors house having a great time swimming and boiling crawfish. I can't make myself go. I've never even met them even though my dad likes them and my kids do to. I just imagine going over there and being uncomfortable because I know nobody.
    I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    This probably should have gone in FC but here goes.

A friend of mine from our church who is also a close family friend just had her 5th baby and everyone in the church signed up to make her meals for the whole month. I did my part and made 2 meals and sent pizza over another night but part of me was sad. When I had Camden no one brought us any meals not even family and when Jace was born one girl from church (not the same friend) brought us dinner one night.

I know I'm sounding like a spoiled brat but her husband works at home so it's not like she doesn't have any help and her mom lives next door! DH was only home for 3 days with Camden and 3 weeks with Jace but was still working here and there during that!

It's not so much the meals as every time someone brings a meal they stay and visit too and again no one came to visit us.

Ugh ok my whine is over!
  • Options
    C&Csmommy said:

A friend of mine from our church who is also a close family friend just had her 5th baby and everyone in the church signed up to make her meals for the whole month. I did my part and made 2 meals and sent pizza over another night but part of me was sad. When I had Camden no one brought us any meals not even family and when Jace was born one girl from church (not the same friend) brought us dinner one night.

I know I'm sounding like a spoiled brat but her husband works at home so it's not like she doesn't have any help and her mom lives next door! DH was only home for 3 days with Camden and 3 weeks with Jace but was still working here and there during that!

It's not so much the meals as every time someone brings a meal they stay and visit too and again no one came to visit us.

Ugh ok my whine is over!

I totally get how you feel. Stuff like this makes you feel less important.
    That's what im dealing with my dad right now. My cousins bff broke up her with her boyfriend and my dad is all over it. I lost my baby and I don't even exist. It fucking sucks big hugs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

C&Csmommy said:

Ugh ok my whine is over!

I totally get how you feel. Stuff like this makes you feel less important.
    That's what im dealing with my dad right now. My cousins bff broke up her with her boyfriend and my dad is all over it. I lost my baby and I don't even exist. It fucking sucks big hugs
    My whine doesn't even compare Cajun! Big hugs to you and Frankie!!! I wish I lived closer!

• Options
    nesenotes said:

vanessaLC said:

Sorry girl. Hugs!
    Thanks. I think he realized he was being a jerk. But I definitely redeemed my self. :)
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am nursing at least 2x a day. Today we are at 4. It is a comfort thing with him
  • Options
    Seems like a lot of us J12's are struggling in one way or another. So thankful I have you all here.
  • Options
    @sunflowersummer‌ thanks for thinking of her. It's better! Not completely gone and she has a big bruise there, but other than that she is fine. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"