October 2013 Moms

hockey fans come in

So the Stars are behind 2-1 in the series against the Ducks.... we are playing now, and we were ahead 2-4. The Ducks scored with 2mins left, and then scored AGAIN with 20 seconds left. What the fuckity fuck!! I can't handle it. Waiting for OT to start now... I NEED my Stars to win!!!!

And for your time, here is Tyler Seguin, #91. rawr.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb Siggy Challenge

Re: hockey fans come in

• And.... we lost. Fuck me.

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • He's yummy.
    I love hockey players.
    Good thing I married one.
    Too bad he's not a professional lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Rangers fan! Pulled ahead in our series. I was lucky enough to catch the game today.
  • All I've got to say is Fucking Canucks... :(

imageimage    

• Go Blackhawks!!!!!! They usually make a good playoff run, including beating the Blues this year after being down 2-0 in the series.

And, I don't let myself get excited about leads at all until the game is over. Hawks nearly gave me a heart attack last year, scoring 2 goals in 17 seconds to win the cup!

Good luck to your team!
  • As a Bruins fan, I was definitely sad to see Seguin go to the Stars. My inlaws are huge Stars fans though, so it's cool.
  • elllaf said:

He's yummy.
    I love hockey players.
    Good thing I married one.
    Too bad he's not a professional lol.

Mine too!

Another Blackhawks fan checking in.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• I wouldn't mind seeing The Blues go all the way.... I was a HUUUGE Brenden Morrow fan when he played for the Stars. I cried when they traded him bc I'm cool like that.

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • jnsmith85 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing The Blues go all the way.... I was a HUUUGE Brenden Morrow fan when he played for the Stars. I cried when they traded him bc I'm cool like that.

Blues are out. They lost the series to the Blackhawks yesterday.
  • jnsmith85 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing The Blues go all the way.... I was a HUUUGE Brenden Morrow fan when he played for the Stars. I cried when they traded him bc I'm cool like that.

Blues are out. They lost the series to the Blackhawks yesterday.
    Damn! See that's what happens when I fall asleep and don't watch all the highlights on espn!

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • Blackhawk fan here!  I miss so many games because of work.  Honestly last year I was hoping the final game would have gone into over time so I could have seen them win.  We were waiting to leave the store after closing when the game ended.  Maybe I should work in a sports bar during playoff season so i can see all the games.
  • Yay, another Stars fan!  Too bad they lost last night, but they did a lot better in this series than I thought they would.  I was really hoping this season would be different with the re-alignment and that they would finish higher in the standings than they did.  Oh well.  

Also, I don't know how many times they've had the lead and then blow it in the last minute.  It's so frustrating because they are this close and then BAM, it's tied or they lose.  

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
  • Montreal fan here! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"