April 2013 Moms
Options

Feeling nostalgic

I guess it's because Elliott's birthday is in a few days, but I'm feeling sentimental and weepy when I think about being pregnant and him as a newborn. Last night I even broke down into tears when I found my box of maternity clothes in the basement. Of course I'm ecstatic about him having a birthday, and growing bigger, stronger, and smarter everyday. But I'm sad too. Anyone else feeling / felt this way ?

Re: Feeling nostalgic

• Options
    I'm right there with you! I started crying when everyone was singing happy birthday to B. It's hard to believe that just last year we were all pregnant/had newborns. I was emotional leading up to her birthday too. Like you, I LOVE that she is getting bigger, smarter, etc... but I do not like that time seems to have flown by.

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Options
    The day before R's birthday I cried all day. Now I am fine with it, but I'm sure the nostalgia will strike again before long. I think it's just a really hard part of motherhood that you don't understand until it happens to you! Hang in there!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"