February 2013 Moms

Honest Products

Has anyone ever used any products from the Honest company? Did you like what you got?

Re: Honest Products

•  I use their diapers and wipes and like them a lot (plus they are too stink'n cute!). I've tried some of their other products and most were pretty good but I didn't feel worth the price plus shipping. 
  • I ordered some of there swim diapers for the summer. I couldn't find any reviews online. I'm sure I will love them
  • Loading the player...
  • We cloth diaper at home but have to use sposies at daycare. We use Honest Company diapers there. We lovvvvvve them.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• I've only used their wipes, but they're pretty good. Nice, thick and soft. I can't afford them on the regular, so we use 7th Gen wipes instead.

• We use the shampoo / body wash and love it . If you have a buy buy baby near u they sell them there and u can use coupons
  • I am going to use sposies on vacation in a couple of weeks. I am going to get them from there. Anyone want to invite me and get $20? I was about to sign up and saw it on there. Just let me know and I will wait to join.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • @babywisher let me know your email and I will send you an invite
  • @eddy92482 you gotta pm
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • @babywisher. Sent!!! I left the generic silly message. I didn't type that nonsense lol. Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"