South Florida Babies

Halekeala

How did you get to be 37 weeks pregnant?  I remember when you just announced and the Cheesecake Factory like it was yesterday!  Holy cow!  How are you feeling?

Re: Halekeala

• Hi Dawn,

Time did fly by didn't it? I can't believe how fast this has gone and I am doing well. The usual complaints of having trouble sleeping, getting up all night to go and fun things like that but I do feel good for the most part.

I have to say I had my 37 week check up today and I am trying not to get to excited but I am 1 cm and 80% effaced...the OB said she is coming early but I'm not sure I want to believe her and then be overdue...lol  

How is it being a Mom of two? I hope things are going well on your end Smile 

• I'm so glad you're feeling well!  I know it's hard not to get your hopes up but at least your body is making progress on it's own and hopefully that will make delivery easier, whether she's early or not.  I can't wait to see what she looks like and hear all about your adventure!  How exciting!  Nothing has made me happier than having babies.  I know that sounds weird, but enjoy every moment.  If I felt like I could part with them I would be a surrogate in a second, or if I wanted more kids - but I don't, I just want to birth babies!  Ok, maybe I am weird.

A mom of two is an interesting hat to wear.  It's been really nice having my DH home for three weeks and it has helped quite a bit.  It's a balancing act when I'm on my own but I have a lot of friends to help out and keep us all occupied.  I think in a year or so it will be a lot easier but right now they are just at such different stages in their lives and Kate isn't very interactive.  I do love them both to pieces though and I'm lucky to have such great kids.  Thanks so much for asking!  I hope you had a great holiday and I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year.  We already know it will be joyful - and eventful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"