1st Trimester

I work in patient care, I caught a 200+lb patient as they were falling. Should I be worried?

I have some cramping but nothing different from when before the incident

Answers

• This is a question for your OB

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks, I think I need to change my on, she hasn't answered my email I sent her Tuesday when I initially found out I was pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • Does she normally answer e-mails? That seems like a weird way to get in touch with a doctor. 

I agree... it's also a little weird to email your dr if you have a potential problem with your pregnancy...
  • Does she normally answer e-mails? That seems like a weird way to get in touch with a doctor. 
    I agree... it's also a little weird to email your dr if you have a potential problem with your pregnancy...
    Why? It's easier to respond and have the patient have it in writing so they don't have to try to remember what was said. 

You don't have an e-mail for your doctors? Really? It's 2014. Join us.

My doctor's are great at responding to email.  Much easier for me to shoot them an email than to be on hold for 10 minutes.  Of course, if it's a super urgent question, I call since email can take about 24 hours to hear a response.

Anyway, OP, when in doubt, ask your doctor.

• Yes same here... My doctors respond to the online portal fairly quickly but I did call about this issue and they gave me a few things to look out for but overall are not concerned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"