One & Done: Only child

Weekend Plans...

Anyone got any? 

I should come in tomorrow to make up my time yesterday, but that's more than likely not going to happen. Other than that i got nothing... and i like it :) 

Re: Weekend Plans...

• Grocery shop. I need to go out to a few stores and attempt to find a dress for my brothers wedding. I think that's all, not much!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • PB102012PB102012 member
    edited April 2014
    Absolutely no plans! Unless you count not leaving the house as a plan.... I am super excited to have down time, and not do anything. Last weekend was very stressful and draining as has this week, so I dont want to do anything but catch up on my DVR and snuggle with LO this weekend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • A going away party tomorrow morning. Our neighbors are leaving on May 1st and DD loves their daughter. Abby was about the 5th word DD said and she runs over to their door calling for her all the time so it's going to be really sad when they leave.

When we're back in DC [June 2015] I hope to spend some time hanging out with them! I think Abby will remember DD but I'm not sure DD will still remember her :/
  • I work until 12pm today, and going for a mani & pedi afterwards. My mom is watching DS & since H is going to the shooting range.

I am going to do some spring cleaning and wash DS' spring/summer clothes from last year and put away his winter clothes.

No plans for tomorrow, grocery shopping and meal planning.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I was on call last night. So I'm recovering and likely cleaning the house. DH is currently taking a sick kitty to the vet. Maybe we will go to Ann Arbor, which is only about an hour drive, to do stock up grocery shopping and eat dinner.
  • DH is out of town. I'll be staying home to start potty training DD. I am quite nervous that this is going to be a disaster.
    GL MissPeans! We're skipping swim because h caught a cold. Probably going to use up a groupon to the air museum that's set to expire in a few weeks. Also, Costco, always Costco.
  • Well, add me to the crossover SUV family..... My new car is on it's way to me now. So much for doing nothing this weekend! I am so happy though because I never would have been completely comfortable in my current car, I am on edge all the time worrying about it since the accident.

• @JCSC2008 We got a 2014 Acura RDX. The extra room will be very nice. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"