November 2012 Moms
Options

I feel like I am 60

Long day that included 90 min getting her carseat checked. Then hosting a family dinner and cleaning up after. All with cramps and back pain. .. sorry I am whiney. .. need a good night sleep so bad
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I feel like I am 60

• Options
    Awe feel better @credcat7‌

I know how you feel, I feel like I'm 80 most days. I lift about 70 lbs dead weight (don't worry they are under anesthesia) daily and it takes a toll on the body.

How was the dinner?? Hope it went smoothly!! And I hope you got a good night's sleep :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hope the dinner part at least went well and you enjoyed the company. I feel ancient most days.....the consequence of having kids at 40 I guess! Lol!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yes to all of you.

The dinner was amazing actually.  we bbq's a huge prime rib and I mad lemon garlic roasted cauliflower... we also roasted a few potatoes with onion and had a spinach goat cheese salad

Yeah kids at 40 is a huge motivator to get active and healthy ....  I think a good massage will ix me, I am all out of whack...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"