November 2013 Moms

Post baby belly?

How many of you still have that baby pooch? I do! I started to eat healthy and exercise a bit (it's hard I work full time). What kind of things are you using to try to get back into shape? Tips? My friend introduced me to body wraps and I love them!! They really help tighten and tone the belly area and you can use it on arms, legs, and breasts. That's my tip. :-)
first_time_momma

Re: Post baby belly?

• Yes i still have the pooch... no I do not have any tips on how to get rid of it.  Which body wrap do you use?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've given up on any easy solution and I'm now going to the gym and *attempting* to eat as healthy as possible. I think that's the only way..... horrible news... I know.... I am not happy about it. 

And I've got a post baby spare tire... not just belly. It's hot.

• Not spam they do work! If you haven't tried them or have interest trying them them then that's fine your choice I'm not trying to sell them to you lol! I'm just commenting on what I have tried an seen a difference on.
    first_time_momma
  • And yes I think the best choice is a eating healthy and exercising, there is no overnight solutions just options that may boost your appearance and sometimes that's ok!
    first_time_momma
  • I know I hate my belly that's why I use the wraps, it's not a permanent fix but it lasts long enough for me to be happy for a few weeks lol
    first_time_momma
  • jcastro714jcastro714 member
    edited April 2014
    @CFox815‌ I don't want people to think I'm spamming! lol Text me and I can give you info on it:-)
    first_time_momma
  • barista411barista411 member
    edited April 2014
    I don't how it would be SPAM if she's not linking anything or mentioning a specific product. 
    I figured she would come back later to push her product that way she didn't violate TOU. She only had 4 posts when she first posted so it looked really fishy that she jumps on the board to tell us about the awesome results she is having with out even introing. I could be wrong.
    @CFox815‌ I don't want people to think I'm spamming! lol Text me and I can give you info on it:-) 
  • I'm not spamming lol She asked for more info so I replied to that. Calm down people it's not that serious! I was wondering what kind of stuff you've tried as I am a mom that needs help too! Sheesh!
    first_time_momma
  • I'm not spamming lol She asked for more info so I replied to that. Calm down people it's not that serious! I was wondering what kind of stuff you've tried as I am a mom that needs help too! Sheesh!

And I said I could be wrong about the spam. I am just letting you know that posting your phone number on a public forum isn't the brightest idea. I've seen mods remove email address which is way less dangerous than a personal phone number. There is a messaging function that would be safer. Just trying to help ya out since it seems like you are new.
  • Lol @CFox815‌ hide your cell number.... I'm sure there's an app for that

• Thanks for the tips ladies! Wow instead of supporting each-other you guys are being bullies. I never even said I was selling a product did I ever name the product i used??? Geez I'm feeling down about still having the pooch after 5 months and I wanted to see what you all have been using or trying!
    first_time_momma
  • Anyways! I heard sit-ups don't work to tone back the belly, but I did hear there's another way to do a kind of sit up that helps tone the pooch has anyone heard of this?
    first_time_momma
  • @cagoldi‌ Not you lol It was the real bullies I do to want to talk to. :-)
    first_time_momma
  • Why would I want to body wrap my boobs?!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

• I was a little fluffy before little man arrived and I'm a little fluffier now.  I keep telling myself to hit the gym after he goes to bed, but that hasn't happened yet.  I usually end up relaxing with a book instead of trying to sweat my pooch off
  • Eating clean and exercising...easier said than done
  • So true...why can't veggies taste as yummy as pizza or peanut butter cups?  I'd be so lean if that were the case :)
  • That's funny! I'm so tired after baby goes to sleep that I don't have the energy to workout. I work full time so it's hard! Yeah I know why do all the good things taste bad!! lol I'll never get rid of the pooch that way!
    first_time_momma
  • @JessLB1014‌ Definitely easier said than done especially when busy with a baby all the time!
    first_time_momma
  • @jcastro714 right? who has time for the gym? I work full-time and the only thing I want to do when I get home is spend time with my LO and SO. Next week, I am going to try to go to the gym on my lunch break. I am getting married in October and I shredding for the wedding lol
  • Mine's fluffier than I'd like. Its my fault; I dont work out nearly as much as I did before I got pg. Obviously, I have a baby to take care of.

BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"