One & Done: Only child
Options

Kids wall decals

I want to take DD shopping for wall decals. Where do I take her? Do I just order online? I want to give her choices. She loves Ariel, Anna, pink, glitter, heart wands, castles, etc.

Which one do you like?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: Kids wall decals

• Options
    MrsCodeMonkeyMrsCodeMonkey member
    edited April 2014
    My favorite so far:

photo 2DA83B7E-8EBD-4069-A26C-6C97C5075F96_zpsg1m6ehat.jpg

• Options
    I ordered online Amazon i think. Ds has a woodsy themed room. With little squirrels, deer, a fox, owls, ect.

I have seen them at hobby lobby, Wal-Mart, target, ect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My MIL wants to order this. I like it but I've seen it everywhere. If DD likes it I suppose it's her choice.

photo 94507D27-0CAD-48DF-933E-482D3D0C11CF_zps2hpl7uqf.jpg

• Options
    Omg i loved that one! But when we found out we were having a ds instead of a dd switched. If i ever have a dd i will get it for sure. I think it's really cute!
  • Options

Omg i loved that one! But when we found out we were having a ds instead of a dd switched. If i ever have a dd i will get it for sure. I think it's really cute!

I like it too, but I see it more for a baby room rather than a 3 yr old's. Plus, two of our friends had the exact one. It is pretty...

• Options

I like it too, but I see it more for a baby room rather than a 3 yr old's. Plus, two of our friends had the exact one. It is pretty...
    Yea i can see your point. Hold on let me see what i can find!
  • Options
    Crap I'm mobile.... check out etsy. They had an adorable mermaid decal with fish, bubbles, ect! They also had one with fairies, mushrooms, stars ect.
  • Options
    I got Lo's decals at Buy Buy Baby, they are Paris themed, I like them, but they are starting to curl at the edges. :(

• Options

Crap I'm mobile.... check out etsy. They had an adorable mermaid decal with fish, bubbles, ect! They also had one with fairies, mushrooms, stars ect.

Cool. So many choices!!!!

• Options
    My avatar is actually H's nursery decal. I bought it on etsy. For all of you non-sci-fi fans it's dr who's spaceship, The Tardis.
  • Options
    My parenta got my dd a fat head for Christmas that's Sofia the first
  • Options
    I buy wall decals from Blik (whatisblik.com) but they're more graphic design-y than character based. I did a Kidrobot theme in his room last year but now that we have the Lightning McQueen bed, we may have to go characters, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"