TTC after 35

TTC and the space-time continuum

I truly think that TTC warps the space-time continuum.

AF week and pre-ovulation goes at proper speed
The fertile days fly by at the blink of an eye
During the 2WW time... s l o w s... d o w n . . . a l  o   t
Additionally, number of HPTs purchased at any given time increases exponentially as months go by (purely for cost effective bulk purchasing reasons and not because I'm a crazy pee-on-a-stick lady...honestly.  No really. It's, um, cheaper that way.)

Did I miss anything?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTC and the space-time continuum

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It kind of makes me feel like time is just going by faster in general (not always a great feeling!)  Every time I tell my husband it's fertile week again, he's like "Already?  Is that even possible?"
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Loading the player...
  • I don't even even know where the last 3 yrs went. It's like I wasn't even on a waiting list. Strange...

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• There is no true concept of time when TTC. 

And so much of it is measured in 4 hours increments-- i.e. "have I held my urine long enough to POAS for OPK or HPT?" and "The lab MUST have reported the results back by NOW!"
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"