April 2013 Moms

ugh vent!!!

CanukMamCanukMam member
edited April 2014 in April 2013 Moms
We talked a few weeks ago about our husbands turning the bathroom light on in the MOTN when they get up...well this morning I'm so fucking pissed off.

We each sleep in one day on the weekend, nice right?

Well today is my morning. Hubby gets up, bring LOs into the room and tries to chase the cat out of the room so he can close the door. Chasing the cat out involved throwing water bottle at it under the bed and spraying canned air under the bed...then throwing that. This made LO cry cause daddy is cursing and throwing things. Meanwhile the door to the bedroom is closed..how the fuck is the cat going to get out. When I told him this he said he can't open the door cause the baby gate on the stairs is open....well fucking close it dummy. The cat isn't going to leave the room if the door is closed.......

How the fuck am I supposed to sleep through that! WTH

He is typically a calm person, never a temper. When I went downstairs to flip on his ass he just laughed it off like it was some big joke. God damn it I'm so pissed off.
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ugh vent!!!

• Not a judge in the land would convict
    You for killing him. Just sayin.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • arschm02arschm02 member
    edited April 2014
    Dumb. Boys are just dumb. I had a (not quite as bad) similar situation a few weeks ago and was crabby all day from it. Now he owes you his "sleeping in day".
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I couldnt get back to sleep so I came downstairs and he apologized a few times....he is sick etc etc...he's so sorry....but I haven't heard him offer his sleep in day yet. Not sorry enough if he's not willing to give that up.

I would typically be sympathetic if he is sick but so am I, got another cold starting. LO just got his shots and is freaking miserable. I've been up more then my share of nights this week and have been exhausted at work. So tough shit if your sick, good job now we are both miserable and neither of us gets to sleep in today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well if he doesn't offer up his day, maybe the cat can get stuck in your room again tomorrow morning. And instead of spraying canned air under the bed, maybe you will mistakenly grab an air horn instead...
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • haha totally going to make his morning miserable. LO and I will be having a dance party tomorrow morning. I'll bring the cat laser pointer in the room and use hubby as a target.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahahahaha
  • Why wait for him to suggest it?! TELL him that you'll both be getting up with the baby tomorrow.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"